• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CL Cornys in SoCal (Not mine)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to this guy. He is from AZ. He is taking orders to do a bulk delivery to SoCal. I also talked to someone that took part in his last group buy/ delivery and they said he was a straight shooter, no BS. You don't pay until you pickup at the group delivery.

I'm already in for 10.

I talked to this guy. He is from AZ.
What is it with corny's in AZ? There was a member from here that had a connection with corny's in AZ and facilitated a group buy a couple weeks ago. Wish there was a local source like this!
FYI, Morebeer has a deal with 4 for unconditioned kegs for $125 with free shipping. A rebuild kit is only $4/keg more.

I would bet this AZ guy is where the HBT member got the kegs to do the group buy. I spoke to the AZ guy (Carl) yesterday and he said he bought a load of them at an auction in TX and has been selling them off.

That's a good price on the MoreBeer ones too.

I got my cornies today. They are in good shape, all held pressure. One of them is missing a pull ring on the pressure release valve, but I was planning to turn one into a fermenter anyway so I'll probably just pull that out and stick an airlock in its place.

Chipster27 said:
FYI, Morebeer has a deal with 4 for unconditioned kegs for $125 with free shipping. A rebuild kit is only $4/keg more.
I received my 4 "unconditioned" kegs from morebeer.com and they are awesome. They were in better condition than some the the reco cornies I've bought, came fully pressurized so I knew the seals were good, opened them up and they had soda syrup in them so I soaked them with oxyclean for a day and they are as goo as new.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

Back