Corney Kegs, $20, in Kansas City, but need additional buyers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewBrew75

Reaction score
Actually, they're in Des Moines, but the seller is willing to deliver if we order enough. So far we're up to about 15-16. According to the seller, we only need to buy 20, but I'm sure the more we buy the more eager he'll be to get them here quickly. Contact me if you'd be interested in cheap kegs.

Here's the sellers link: Homemade beer making equipment

You may want to look into buying a pallet from PedalBiker (25 cornies). After shipping they were around $15 each, at least to the Chicago area.

I just picked up 5 from these guys locally last week. I was talking to one about shipping through the Midwest; he said that one guy driving in from Omaha asked for a discount since he was making the drive, so he gave him a pallet (25) and 5 additional kegs free. I know it's a bit of a drive, but it may be worth it for a free $100 worth of kegs.

Oh, and the kegs looked to be in pretty good condition. Dirty, of course, but in the pack of 6 that the guy brought when we met, 5 of them were dent free and held pressure.

I'm in Columbia MO. If somebody in KC is buying that'll be passing through I'd get down on this.

Back