I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't be the only guy in the world who thinks Anne Hathaway is nasty. Her skin is so white she looks like she's never seen the sun. And that smile...she exacerbates her "Jack Nicholson as the joker" grin by crayoning on the most contrasting shade of lipstick. She's nasty. Go away, Anne.

KayaBrew said:
I can't be the only guy in the world who thinks Anne Hathaway is nasty. Her skin is so white she looks like she's never seen the sun. And that smile...she exacerbates her "Jack Nicholson as the joker" grin by crayoning on the most contrasting shade of lipstick. She's nasty. Go away, Anne.

She's definitely hot.

KayaBrew said:

She's incredible. Her mouth is a touch big but that's really her only flaw. She exudes class and refinement, even when playing trashy roles and actually her flawless alabaster skin is a total turn on too in this day of splotchy damaged spray tanned nasties.

I'm with you. I don't get the fascination.

I have a perfect one: Dexter's sister! Someone should post a pic. Im on a dumb tablet that won't do that

You mean Didi?

He means this woman, Jennifer Carpenter, from the TV show Dexter.

Jennifer_Carpenter_411_thumb_585x795.jpg

bottlebomber said:
Looks great when drunk

She can look smoking hot, but then she can look quite hideous. Got an amazing body. She was actually married to "Dexter" (Michael Hall) for a short time. Crazy.

mccumath said:
She can look smoking hot, but then she can look quite hideous. Got an amazing body. She was actually married to "Dexter" (Michael Hall) for a short time. Crazy.

He sure does :D I guess if you're up late, and there's nothing else on

image-55104549.jpg

I'm with ya bro, get a nice tan on a woman

tan-mom-now-640x391.jpg

Ok I'm totally lying. Anne Hathaway is stunning, I'd do her any way she asked, and probably five ways she wouldn't. :drunk:

No, I usually think Anne Hathaway is not all that good looking. Giant Eyes Giant Mouth. And her nose that is not really crooked, but still a funny shape.

Then sometimes she is pretty hot. Mostly when she is topless.

She may be a ButterFace.

No, I usually think Anne Hathaway is not all that good looking. Giant Eyes Giant Mouth. And her nose that is not really crooked, but still a funny shape.

She may be a ButterFace.

Butterass looks so very, very good in that catwoman outfit. ;)

Did anyone mention Rooney Mara in "The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo"? I thought she was sizzling, white hot but I'm sure lots of guys and gals didn't.

She may be a ButterFace.

I'm sorry, there's no shortage of really, really, really dumb things that have been said on HBT over the years - many of them said by me! - but calling Anne Hathaway a "butterface" is at the very top of the list.

Anne_Hathaway_2-300x225.jpg

I'm sorry, there's no shortage of really, really, really dumb things that have been said on HBT over the years - many of them said by me! - but calling Anne Hathaway a "butterface" is at the very top of the list.

Dear god you're right. That might be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

359_Sexy_Anne_Hathaway_pictures-101.jpg_Anne_Hathaway_110_display.jpg

She may be a ButterFace.

Seriously you're nuts. The only ButterFacey thing about her is that I'd like to unload some man butter on her face.

anne-hathaway-very-sexy-and-cute.jpg

Not a huge fan most of the time either. But then other times she is awesome. :confused:

He sure does :D I guess if you're up late, and there's nothing else on
Where's her boobs????

wait wait wait....When was Anne Hathaway topless?

Edit: Never mind, a little Google video search took care of that.

Dear god you're right. That might be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

359_Sexy_Anne_Hathaway_pictures-101.jpg_Anne_Hathaway_110_display.jpg

Seriously you're nuts. The only ButterFacey thing about her is that I'd like to unload some man butter on her face.

anne-hathaway-very-sexy-and-cute.jpg

To each their own I guess. I did say "may be" as a qualifier. She has some very nice photos, and other times she just looks strange to me. I bet if you did a google search on her having an odd look and I bet you'll find plenty.

How about Amy Schumer? Not only is she kinda hot, she's super funny too IMO. Kind of slutty too, if you go by her comedy material.

To each their own I guess. I did say "may be" as a qualifier. She has some very nice photos, and other times she just looks strange to me. I bet if you did a google search on her having an odd look and I bet you'll find plenty.

How about Amy Schumer? Not only is she kinda hot, she's super funny too IMO. Kind of slutty too, if you go by her comedy material.

I'd like to help Anne make some "O"dd faces.:ban:

I don't consider Juliette Lewis hot. I don't think I'd hold anything against someone who did...but she is definitely not my cup of tea.

she has those sparkle eyes...and looked pretty good for her age in the flick "due date". MHO she fits this thread pretty good ....uncommon hotness from a girl that most wouldn't take even a first look at. sparkle green eyes, apple cheeks , full lips...nice hair......
it ain't all about the looks as it is the vibes emanating from them...

GD51

I don't consider Juliette Lewis hot. I don't think I'd hold anything against someone who did...but she is definitely not my cup of tea.

I understand that there is no accounting for taste, but I just did a search of photos of Juliette Lewis...and DAYUM, dude, if she ain't hot, I've got no clue what IS hot!

glenn514:mug:

juliette01.jpg

juliette02.jpg

glenn514 said:
I understand that there is no accounting for taste, but I just did a search of photos of Juliette Lewis...and DAYUM, dude, if she ain't hot, I've got no clue what IS hot!

glenn514:mug:

She tends to look like a skeleton. With a meth problem.

I can't look at Juliette Lewis without thinking of that line in Kalifornia where she flashes Brad Pitt and he says, "Put your tittie back up, Adelle."

inhousebrew said:
wait wait wait....When was Anne Hathaway topless?

Edit: Never mind, a little Google video search took care of that.

Yesterday on PTI Mike Wilbon said in movies Anne Hathaway "takes her shirt off faster than Mathew McConahey". It was funny as hell how he said it and more funny now when I read this post.

Kari Byron. Nuff said.

Enough with Kari! We've solidly established that she doesn't belong here. Now I'm going to be thinking about her all day. darn it...

I'm trying to be a little more lenient on Anne Hathaway, but man, those eyes, nose, and mouth... She kind of reminds me of a Mr. Potato Head. She has some pretty hot pics sometimes too though.

Maybe she is the perfect example of this thread topic?

Back