Awww.. how cute

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a dumb baby. "ewww, that's awful...let's try again...ewww, that's awful...let's try again..." It'd be pretty funny if it was a hot stove and he kept touching it.

The Simpson's said it best:

"Stupid babies need the most attention!".

Evan! said:
what a dumb baby. "ewww, that's awful...let's try again...ewww, that's awful...let's try again..." It'd be pretty funny if it was a hot stove and he kept touching it.

What a pissy, negative, comment.

I know you're not a father. I know you don't want to be a father. I know you just don't understand the appeal of kidlings... but Jesus, this is how friggin' babies work. Clearly, the kid LIKES the lemon, even as it hurts his mouth. My daughter would do the same.

If you're going to be negative (who calls a baby "stupid"?), just don't say anything. Sorry, bro, I'm in a pissy mood today and this just kinda felt like lemon juice in the eye... but, Jesus, stop being a cynic all the time.

Evan! said:

They are babies after all. They are little scientists who have a need to explore the world around them and to conduct experiments, and they do that through their five senses. My own son has done this a few times when he was little.

Evan! said:

obviously I never learn anything

Evan! said:

wow.......

just wow....

the_bird said:
What a pissy, negative, comment.

I know you're not a father. I know you don't want to be a father. I know you just don't understand the appeal of kidlings... but Jesus, this is how friggin' babies work. Clearly, the kid LIKES the lemon, even as it hurts his mouth. My daughter would do the same.

If you're going to be negative (who calls a baby "stupid"?), just don't say anything. Sorry, bro, I'm in a pissy mood today and this just kinda felt like lemon juice in the eye... but, Jesus, stop being a cynic all the time.

Not that i agree with what was said, but from the devils adcovate side its not any better being pissy about someone being pissy.

I have to chime in. I agree.

I think it's a dumb baby. :drunk:

LOL... chill out people. It reminds me of what I was like the last time somebody handed me a BMC....

:mug:

That's hilarious! My 2.5yr old son loves lemons, and he still does that face too! Actually, he does the same thing with spicy foods & wasabi. The boy's a glutton for punishment...

I guess I was a (Dumb) baby, My parents have pictures of me at restaurants when I was little with a bowl of lemons. I would make the same face and still keep eating them.

This thread is surreal.

I have to side with Bird. ALL babies appear stupid because they haven't had the opportunity to learn anything yet. Singling one out as particularly underdeveloped requires either a degree in medicine or an equally deficient intellect.

The baby and the cobra is just horrifying. I find nothing at all funny about that and I can't imagine any rational adult allowing that to happen. Perhaps all present are of equal intelligence.

Fingers said:
The baby and the cobra is just horrifying. I find nothing at all funny about that and I can't imagine any rational adult allowing that to happen. Perhaps all present are of equal intelligence.

The baby and cobra has me thinking it's either a) fake or b) some kind of cultural or religious rite.

You know, you're probably right Orph. It's just too over the top. I'll bet the cobra is de-fanged. If it had actually hit, the baby would howl from the pain of the fangs tearing into his head. Well, just before the neuro-toxins shut everything down, anyway.

Yup,

I just looked it up on the web. It's fake in the sense that the snake is completely harmless. I'm not exactly sure if the fangs are removed or the mouth is forced shut, but if you watch the video again, the snake's mouth never fully opens.

Someone suggested it is a ritual used to train snake charmers, I guess in the hopes of training the person to have no fear of the snake.

Orpheus said:
Yup,

I just looked it up on the web. It's fake in the sense that the snake is completely harmless. I'm not exactly sure if the fangs are removed or the mouth is forced shut, but if you watch the video again, the snake's mouth never fully opens.

Someone suggested it is a ritual used to train snake charmers, I guess in the hopes of training the person to have no fear of the snake.

I saw a deal on the news about that video, and the snakes are de- fanged. Can not remember why they did this though.

I have to say that the kid with the lemon is just like my son, He loves lemons and limes but makes a screwed up face everytime he eats them, but then he just laughs and keeps on eating it. The kid with the snake, no fangs or not I could put my child down in front of a cobra like that.

Cheers

Ryanh1801 said:
I saw a deal on the news about that video, and the snakes are de- fanged. Can not remember why they did this though.

Probably so they can keep them as pets...and let their one year-olds play with them.

Back