HBT 2014 NCAA March Maddness Brackets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot. I printed two brackets last night so the wife and I could kind of follow along for fun. Then I forgot to fill them out. I guess we get a pass on the first few games...

Can't let you win that easily - now there's 2 of us entered. Can't believe no one else on HBT is getting in on this just for fun.

Crap. Looks like you have to log in with facebook. Seriously? They won't let anyone who doesn't do FB play on their brackets??

EDIT- My bad. They already had my email on file and the FB login was just an alternate way to login. I must have deleted the virtual email account I had used before because it wasn't on my server list when I checked it just now.

I'm in.

So Homercidal didn't know the real tourney hadn't started yet, and didn't know how to log-in.

Congrats on winning the bracket this year. :p

I will be the first to say I don't follow college basketball, or pretty much any basketball fhese days for that matter. I'm only in for the social aspect. BB isn't as appealing as it was when I was a kid.

My kid goes to Western Michigan so I am really hoping for the improbable first round upset. Then if UofM or MSU can take it to the chsmpionship that aould be awesome!

Sent from my XT907 using Home Brew mobile app

Back