grain in MD v 20000000

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
takoma park it is pickable pretty much whenever im home :) and i assure you live closer to me than 50% of the people posting here :)

the list looks good here.

Again anyone from Frederick, I can pickup the grain... just post here or pm me.. we can work something out.

Yo
Can you actually put me in for 2 bags of D2 candi, unless you already have it at your house.

Anyone interested in splitting a bag of wheat?:confused:
John

I will split the bag of wheat, if you like. Keeps me from having to buy the whole bag. Let me know.

Reddskinnfan,
yeah, I'll split the bag of wheat with you. How do we go about this?

Stefin,
Can you hook us up with an updated spreadsheet?
Thanks Chief:mug:

Thanks man, I didn't realize that OP stood for original post until now.

Sorry for being tech illiterate. I'll go back in my cave now.

Reddskinnfan,
yeah, I'll split the bag of wheat with you. How do we go about this?

Stefin,
Can you hook us up with an updated spreadsheet?
Thanks Chief:mug:

Cool! I am glad to do it! That would mean I am in for .50 of a bag, and jbay is in for the other .50. Please update.

I got the invoice, it will be delivered July 12...Ill post when, as soon as I know. Also, anyone who feels like sending me a check is more than welcome :)

Stefin,
Awesome news! I'd like to swing by the following Saturday to get the grains, candi sugar and pay my dues if that's OK with you?

Thanks claphamsa for pulling this together. BTW, looks like the total cost to buyer is not calculating correctly in all cells. For example, you've got me owing the cost of two bags of two-row only; the other two bags are not in the computation.

I actually fixed the spread sheet becuase of miss calculation, misterVT just beet me to the post.

claphamsa .. I can send you the corrected version or whatever...

as far as payment.... I can send you a check or just pick up sometime th e week of delivery... just let me know.

here are the fixes if anyone cares..... claphamsa I can email you the sheet or post it...

let me know.

Stefin Clapham $225.07
DcBeerboy $131.59
Redskinnfan $247.55
Jblavs $29.75
Masonsjax $90.40
rpfuror $240.69
Jpsloan $151.04
skurunnr $58.36
DKKSR $90.40
alcibiadees $29.18
Bwhite $29.18
MisterVT $124.15
Ryan pa $29.75

Total Billed to Buyers: $1,477.08

I thought I had more time to get in on this. Oh well, I'll have to pay closer attention to the thread for the next grain buy. :eek:

Always jealous to see these threads. You guys are awesome about your group grain buys. Wish someone in my area would do the same. We've tried, but just not enough interest.

Wes, I can get by with one bag of 2 row. If that's what you want you can claim one of my bags. I actually found that I had another full bag that I didn't think I had.

Are the dollar amounts correct in the spreadsheet? Also, the date is the 12th, but I don't have an address where to pick up. Anyway you can PM me my amount owed, the address for the pick up, and any other info I need to know.

note, the spread sheet is correct, also i will post when it is delivered and ready to pick up, pm me for adress :p

Thanks for everything! Please keep me on your list and let me know when you do additional buys. I am usually in for at least 5 bags at a time...

here are the fixes if anyone cares..... claphamsa I can email you the sheet or post it...

let me know.

Stefin Clapham $225.07
DcBeerboy $131.59
Redskinnfan $247.55
Jblavs $29.75
Masonsjax $90.40
rpfuror $240.69
Jpsloan $151.04
skurunnr $58.36
DKKSR $90.40
alcibiadees $29.18
Bwhite $29.18
MisterVT $124.15
Ryan pa $29.75

Total Billed to Buyers: $1,477.08

So these numbers are incorrect?

jP, I have no idea where those numbers came from... but mine are correct, atleast as far as i know...

claphamsa...

I tried to email you the corrected sheet, PM me you email addy and I'll do so.

you can an error in one line to the calculations that you will see when you receive the sheet ( your actually short changing yourself ).

Ryan

Latest posts

Back