Help with brewery name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadLover

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have been trying to come up with a brewery name for a while now and I think I have it. I'm looking for opinions and also to see if anyone knows if it's been used before. I'm thinking of Celtic House Brewery and I used the seal generator to make this seal:
CelticHouse.gif

I also made one with some text over the mug just for interest.
CelticHouseKettle.gif

What do you guys think?

Just to clarify, I have no intention to sell my brew, but I'd like a name to put on labels when I give it away. I'm also open to suggestions.

I think you should name it Grand Lord Phillip of Clinton's Brewery and send me samples of all brews!:fro:

Or perhaps you could keep the current setup and remove the mug and lettering from the center of the shield and replace it with a Celtic design.

Schlante,
Phillip

One thing that you may consider is that if you do American or other nationality style beers, it may get a bit awkward. Of course I'm mildly obsessed with continuity though.

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I like the Celtic Cross Brewery idea but after rh348877's post, I looked and found that there's also a Celtic Cross Pub in New Brunswick Canada. No Name sounds just like something I would use.

After messing around some more last night, I did come up with Morgan House Brewery, to take the unoriginal, based-on-my-name version. I needed a label for a mead that my wife was giving away today so I made something that would work. I made a very similar seal to that one and stuck it on the bottle.

Any other suggestions or comments?

Back