Pics of the current homebrew setup.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tilldeath

Reaction score
It's a work in progress. Box on the left is a hefe I brewed about 2months ago and is not getting better, I got a super strong sulfer/matchstick flavor and aroma that makes it undrinkable, will give it another 2-3 months and if it doesn't improve I'll toss it. Middle is a cocoa vanilla porter that for some reason got a sharp metallic flavor to it after bottling, any suggestions on why that could be? I'm thinking both issue are from the yeast but would love to hear thoughts. The right one came out amazing, its a maple porter that just came into it own after about 3 and 1/2 -4months of age. Fermenting is my attempt to clone great divide's Titan IPA, I had no recipe just ingredients so this is a work in progress. Also Just finished drinking my apricot blonde which was great as well. In the near future I'm working on a coconut porter and a blood orange hefeweizen.

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

photo.jpg

It looks like you've got yourself a nice bit of kit! Although you need a mini fridge to go with that kegging setup of yours ;)

Latest posts

Back