Dog Days of Summer Sale (FREE SHIPPING CODE) - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love a code I just ordered from you last week it would have been good then but I did forget a 4 dollar part so free shipping will be nice.

I would love the code for my upcoming purchase, please. Did I also read you have a code for new kegs or a discount code for HBT members? Do tell. Thanks!

I just sent a lot of codes out! Everyone that has requested one to this point should have one. I really appreciate everyone's support during these "Dog days of summer!"

Id like a code since I'm looking to order some more stuff from your great website!

I need a code. My cart is FULL already.

I just sent your code....we like full carts!

I have also sent codes out to all others that have requested them to this point. Are internet was down yesterday (email and browsing, not the website) thanks to our wonderful provider, so I playing catchup today in getting codes out. Thanks to everyone that has requested one and thanks again for your business!

Back