MI Predators Brewday Pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mstev50

Reaction score
img0669s.jpg

reedwalker and freddy b

img0662y.jpg
[/IMG]
lederman, henry hill and xiang

img0657hx.jpg

homercidal and tim

img0647g.jpg

fsr402, mike and yooperbrew

Hey, why do I have a stupid look on my face and my mouth open in every picture? (DON'T answer that!!!!).

The reason is because I laughed so hard that my jaw hurt. You guys are all awesome! I found that I felt like I was instantly friends with everybody, and was very comfortable in Henry Hill's beautiful home. The food was FANTASTIC! I'm still full.

I just checked my odometer and I went almost exactly 1000 miles for this brewday. It was worth it!

More pics:

DSCF2048.jpg
Xiang, me, msteve50

DSCF2056.jpg
ErikTlupus

DSCF2060.jpg
FSR402 and me

OMG Your home already Yoop!?!

I threw up some pictures in my gallery.

Home already? Yep. It only took me about 8 1/2 hours to get home. There was NO construction or traffic so I went 500 miles in a pretty short period of time!

I didn't believe my keg was empty, until this morning when I pulled it out of Henry Hill's kegerator. Yep- it was completely empty. Good job, guys!

It was a good time. Lots of tasty home brews. I was happy to hit most of them. I think I got a chance to chat with everyone, but its all a bit of a blur :drunk: .

I love the NMU gear Yooperbrew!!!

It's my daughter's sweatshirt- she left it at my house a couple of weeks ago and I grabbed it. Mstev50's daughter went to NMU, too, so we matched.

I know that there were lots more pictures taken. It was a total blast. I've offered my place for a brewday, but everybody declined.

Drat! I left my camera in the car! I tried a bunch of amazing homebrew, and one that I did not taste, but I would almost liked to have taken home, just for the smell. It had a sort of solventy-rubber/plastic aroma. I hear tell some people actually drank it, but I don't believe them, because I didn't see an ambulance show up!

I heard tell of something called GRAFF, but I don't know what that is. Just so much stuff to sample!

Is this the place where one of the nonparticipants offers their place for a brewday? I'd like to nominate ME! I know Bangor and Covert are a million miles from anyone, but I'd love to host the next one!:ban:

Is this the place where one of the nonparticipants offers their place for a brewday? I'd like to nominate ME! I know Bangor and Covert are a million miles from anyone, but I'd love to host the next one!:ban:

Well within striking distance. ;)

Hmm.... My in-laws live in Plainwell (actually Ostego, but same diff.)

FIL might even be interested in watching some brewing. He's starting to develop a taste for better beer too. He's diabetic, so he doesn't drink much, but I think this could be a fun time!

homer you really don't want one of those burning plastic/bandaid smelling beers without some serious mouthwash available. i mean it took me a good 1/2 glass of lake walk and some chili to wash the taste from my mouth.

jimkarr,, start a thread in the gatherings for michigan preds then. it would be shorter for me (i think) than saturdays drive home.

Drat! I left my camera in the car! I tried a bunch of amazing homebrew, and one that I did not taste, but I would almost liked to have taken home, just for the smell. It had a sort of solventy-rubber/plastic aroma. I hear tell some people actually drank it, but I don't believe them, because I didn't see an ambulance show up!

I heard tell of something called GRAFF, but I don't know what that is. Just so much stuff to sample!

All I got from this brewday was some pictures of people drinking and a bottle of eriktlupus' "electric fire in a plastic bucket of bandaids" beer.

OK, he gave me a couple of bottles of really nice beer but I'm still pissed about working instead of making this meet. Maybe the Bangor one won't fall on a work weekend. Tough to pass up enough $$ in one hour to buy a batch of ingredients. Looks like it was a good time:mug:

It's just 4.000 milles from Basque Country to Northville and I have some spare time and a rowboat... Could I join your next brewing meeting?

:mug:

Latest posts

Back