What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some good things happening in this bottle...

image-3497004593.jpg

Waited forever and finally got one but I think I like brown sugga better. I'm slightly disappointed :-(

ForumRunner_20130128_173452.png

On my third Boddingtons, and relaxing after an awesome dinner with the wife. I have a Narwhal up on deck for bedtime.

A Home brewed American Black Ale ~7% alc. ~90 IBU's... and some store-bought Jalapeno Poppers for appetizers. oh yea!

Nice. I have one more of those left. I should drink it soon. Such a great beer.

The area I live in isn't too keen on stouts for some reason. Luckily that means more for me! When I head to the beer store for more "samples" I will most likely pick up their imperial stout this round and give it a try. :mug:

Lagunitas Sucks. A little too drunk too pop a Hopslam next. Going for it anyways. Only cause I'm watching the Untouchables and prohibition is silly.

Gosh Darn, Hopslam is so darn good. I am still contemplating whether it is worth the almost 20 dollar a sixer. But I am still glad I took the leap and bought some.

Southern tier Gemini
Lancaster brewing winter warmer--tastes remarkably like the first batch of homebrew I ever made!

Hopslam! I discovered it is very important to pour this beer aggressively to get the best flavor. I tried it on draft over the weekend and was very surprised at the difference in flavor from bottles. I definitely prefer it on draft.

Back