Help! My friends drank all my beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retired_young

Reaction score
We drank nearly 10 gallons last night. 2 batches from the 2 kegs and I have nothing in my fermenter. What will I drink?

Please somebody tell me how to make a perfect overnight ale!!! aggghhhhh!

That sort of thing will happen. EdWort's Haus Pale Ale is ready to be drank relatively quickly. Looks like you need to start buildng the pipeline again.

I think an email is due requesting $5 or $10 gift cards to an LHBS. They need to pitch in a little if they float 2 kegs in one night.

Seriously... I used to bring my HB to my gigs and rehearsals, but realized then that I had a need to brew a whole lot more often. The solution I used was to brew higher gravity heavy beers, so they would get tanked and full quicker. Theaten them with a little gut rot if it helps too. muahahaha

5gB

I think I want to party with you guys, sounds like a good time.

Or, tell them to pony up for the supplies for a new batch.

Teach your friends to brew, then when you all get together no one participant provides all the libations!

there's a party coming up at my place, and I'm putting out a beer kitty fund jar beside the keezer. Hey, the DJ is doing it, so can I.

On tap will be
Apfelwein.
Brown ale
Ed's haus pale ale
BM's Blond
My ESB
and before everyone gets there, my vanilla porter to start the day.

I don't mind if my friends come over for a night and kick a keg or two. It frees up space in the freezer. But when it's a 200 person party of people I mostly don't know, I do expect some cash for ingredients.

hopefully this party will net me enough to order some bulk grain and a barley crusher.

B

Friends don't let friends float their kegs in one night...

:D

On the other hand, there's something to be said for having friends that'll actually float two of your kegs in one night...as opposed to trying a glass and then asking, "do you have any Coors Lite?"

I'm just saying.

On the other hand, there's something to be said for having friends that'll actually float two of your kegs in one night...as opposed to trying a glass and then asking, "do you have any Coors Lite?"

I'm just saying.

And this was what I was thinking. Either they are drunks who'll drink anything, or beer conneseurs who really like good beer. If they are your friends, then I'll assume they know good beer.:mug:

I'm noticing the same problem here. While I'm not consuming more beer now that I have been brewing my household has been going through beer like water. I blame my friends.

In fact I just mentioned it to a friend and they said "sounds like you need a bigger setup". Best part: My wife agreed. SCORE!

I wish my friends would drink my beer. They would just assume sniff a fart then drink my beer. My goal is to brew a home brew that they will drink. There all BMC guys anyway.

Thanks for the recommendations on fast brews. I'm psyched to try a hefe.

Yes, this is a group of friends I'm happy to brew for. I got my money's worth just having a good time. I think I need a third keg though.

Thanks for the recommendations on fast brews. I'm psyched to try a hefe.

Yes, this is a group of friends I'm happy to brew for. I got my money's worth just having a good time. I think I need a third keg though.

Ahem...Just one more Keg???? If you and your friends burned through 10 gallons in one session...you may need to upgrade. :D

mb_dragonmead.jpg

Latest posts

Back