Went down to Stone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thor the Mighty

Reaction score
heh heh it was awesome they had Sawyer's Triple in bottles for 6 bucks a piece and 100% of proceeds went to support ALD research. out freakin standing.

here are some pics.

_MG_2492.jpg

see, i wasnt lying

_MG_2486.jpg

hefe...eh....

stonebrewery.jpg

wall to wall fermenters

stonebrewery3.jpg

Totally awesome, I want to visit the Stone Brewery someday. One thing though, is there anyway for you to resize those pics? They are bigger than my screen.

Holy hell! can we say "resize"?!?

That's pretty cool Thor. I wish they distributed the Sawyer's. It would be nice if fans outside of San Diego could get their hands on a bottle or two.
I love the tour threads that people do. I've never been to a brewery tour. I can;t wait to take one. It will probably be Stone.

Holy hell! can we say "resize"?!?

That's pretty cool Thor. I wish they distributed the Sawyer's. It would be nice if fans outside of San Diego could get their hands on a bottle or two.
I love the tour threads that people do. I've never been to a brewery tour. I can;t wait to take one. It will probably be Stone.

I think you just need a quarterly trip to SD. It really isn't that far and you could get so much good stuff.

Don't tempt me.

We've got a buddy that just joined the navy. We're (and by we're I mean I) crossing our fingers that he gets stationed in San Diego. It would be the perfect excuse to drive down there

Don't tempt me.

We've got a buddy that just joined the navy. We're (and by we're I mean I) crossing our fingers that he gets stationed in San Diego. It would be the perfect excuse to drive down there

If you ever come to town, let me know. We can grab a beer or 4 at Hamilton's. :)

THor, in the future resize your pics down to at least 450 pixels wided so we can actually see them in their entirity.

Totally awesome, I want to visit the Stone Brewery someday. One thing though, is there anyway for you to resize those pics? They are bigger than my screen.

DDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM! ok dudes.

i just got a big ass monitor so maybe thats it.

oh and i fond out that photobucket has a 1mb opiton for uploading. SORRY hahaahah

Back