• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Camco 02963 Ripple Element 5500w / 240v

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpalarchio

Reaction score
I bought this for my electric setup and unfortunately it doesn't fit through my element adapter; I ended up switching to a straight element. The package is opened but unused.

Obviously shipping costs kill the ability to sell this competitively so if someone is local in Michigan (I'm in Holly), you can have it for $10.

Otherwise, if you want to pay shipping costs, I'll send it although new they're only about $20 from Amazon.

jpalarchio said:
I have a sale pending but the cheapest I see it going is if it fits in a USPS medium box which is $11.35 which then makes it as much as Amazon.

No prob.....thanks for checking

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

(The option to change the category from "For Sale" to "Sold" seems to be broken?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back