10% Off Custom Caps at BottleMark.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We extended the deal through October 15. But we mean it this time! It'll be gone by Tuesday. If you haven't used the coupon yet, get designing!

Upper left hand corner, the Erik for Emperor cap, that is our beer. NICE! We just ordered another big shipment of caps and magnets for the empties to go on the fridge, so if you can send me a code retroactive to last week, that would be swell. Or for next time would be good too.

has anyone who ordered near the end of the deal received their shipment yet? starting to think it isnt coming

edit: nvm, got them this morning. caps were okay, colours a little off but otherwise pretty cool

It took about 10-14 days for me to get my order (and I ordered pretty early on in the promo.) I have a feeling they were slammed with orders from the promo and their normal turn-around time got extended. The good news is that the quality of the caps was as good as ever.

I liked what i received....the caps seem a bit thinner metal but still really nice product ...I'm ordering more this weekend

Been meaning to say thanks for the promo and nice job. The layout tool on the website works very well, and my caps look very good.

Rest assured we do use industry-standard bottle caps, no different from caps on commercial beers. They may not be identical to what some homebrew shops keep in stock, but they do work identically.

If you're ever unsatisfied with BottleMark in any way, let us know, and we'll do our best to make it better.

Rest assured we do use industry-standard bottle caps, no different from caps on commercial beers. They may not be identical to what some homebrew shops keep in stock, but they do work identically.

If you're ever unsatisfied with BottleMark in any way, let us know, and we'll do our best to make it better.

I didn't read the whole thread, so I apologize if this has been addressed, but are these oxygen absorbing or just standard caps?

I bought some. I don't bottle much, but if I did, $10 for a 5g batch does add a significant cost, considering that I typically only spend $10 for the ingredients all together (buying in bulk and using harvested yeast). Still, I usually only bottle off the keg in order to make room, so they should last me a little while.

I ordered a bunch to begin with. When they're gone I'll be ordering more. Mine came out great. Very happy with the help and service I received through the whole thing.

I like to use oxygen caps on anything that I won't be drinking right away. It wouldn't make sense for me to bottle a batch with custom caps then halve most of it gone within a short time.

I ordered with the words Carmel apple cider and a picture of my logo. I figured it was an easy way to identify what is in the bottle.

Missed the October sale, but if you ran this again, I would buy some for gift beers around the holidays.

Just wanted to say my caps came out great! I attached a pic! Will definitely be ordering again.

ForumRunner_20121111_175652.jpg

Please send me the coupon code. I just finished designing my first cap. Thanks!

Make sure you order with plenty of time to spare. They are swamped. I'm still waiting on my last order.

We are indeed swamped right now! In response to our growing demand, we have a major expansion planned to come in the next couple of months that will dramatically improve turn-around.

In the mean time, we do our best to honor all deadlines we know about. BottleMark offers express shipping and expedited production as additional options for those of you in a rush. Just send me an email at [email protected], and we'll take care of you!

We are indeed swamped right now! In response to our growing demand, we have a major expansion planned to come in the next couple of months that will dramatically improve turn-around.

In the mean time, we do our best to honor all deadlines we know about. BottleMark offers express shipping and expedited production as additional options for those of you in a rush. Just send me an email at [email protected], and we'll take care of you!

Just wanted to say that i love the work you guys do and i have ordered multiple times and will again soon..quick question of ordering larger orders will price be cheaper?

We offer price discounts starting at 2,000 caps. Large orders even below that quantity are still advantageous since you pay for shipping only once. It's a good idea if you have a cap design that you can "stock up."

We offer price discounts starting at 2,000 caps. Large orders even below that quantity are still advantageous since you pay for shipping only once. It's a good idea if you have a cap design that you can "stock up."

Would the discount show up while ordering online ? I do have a design and you've sent me couple of orders already so 2000 wouldn't be a bad choice

Ordered my second batch a few weeks back and received them about 10 days later.

Mostly happy with them, although the image was slightly shifted on the cap, and since I had tried to really fill-up the space allotted, it caused some of it to be harder to read...but overall I'm satisfied.

Back