Anybody in Austin have...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerklein2

Reaction score
A 1 1/4" knockout punch I could borrow? Me and a buddy need to punch a couple holes for heating elements and didn't want to drop $75 for a one-time use tool.

Let me know!

Also, a 9/16" would be handy.

a step drill bit would work. Harbour freight has them cheap wont last long, but you only need a few uses

I've got a step bit, just would prefer the punch as it makes a cleaner hole for weldless fittings.

used a stp pdrill bit on my keggle, after using a emory cloth very smooth, no problems with the weldless fitting. A punch would be nice though

A 1 1/4" knockout punch I could borrow? Me and a buddy need to punch a couple holes for heating elements and didn't want to drop $75 for a one-time use tool.

Let me know!

Also, a 9/16" would be handy.

Sorry, just seeing this. Did you find one or get the job done already? If not, I think I might have what you need. I'll have to look.

Nope, never did get one. I've been working on other parts of the project lately. If you have one, that'd be awesome.

I have a 1 1/4 knockout. They don't make a 9/16 as far as I know or at least not in the kit I have. You might have to use a uni-bit for that size which should work fine. Is it a flat surface you are wanting the two different sized holes in? I have the kit here at my work in Steiner Ranch. Can you bring it here and we can punch the holes here?

Back