Dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce
66TEuR1TXuG2MW-BX_endu29U6ksiMB2Lk2gLNI2_uGLEQx7nDSRP9LzeIN7buN7d5w-dOtV-pQ

Boo-urns said:
Thanks! Boxers are awesome!

They really are aren't they. I had a white boxer for about six years. We recently had to get him put down because of a bunch of health problems. He was the best dog I've ever had. I would like to eventually get another boxer.

The little one is Marleau and the big one is Bauer.

image-1763158271.jpg

Attachments

• image-2636756957.jpg
    image-2636756957.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 329
My 2 German Short-Hair Pointers

They live a life of ease roaming the golf course all day

Moose - chocolate

Norman - tick (spotted)

image-2909220320.jpg

image-2452251777.jpg

image-3133002926.jpg

My 2 German Short-Hair Pointers

They live a life of ease roaming the golf course all day

Moose - chocolate

Norman - tick (spotted)

GREAT looking dogs, sir. I especially like Norman's tick coloring. He reminds me of my two short hairs that I trained from pups. Lots of hours went into those dogs. Hundreds of Chukars, Hungarians, Quail and Pheasants shot over them. So many amazing great memories of epic retrieves. They both passed while I was deployed to Baghad last year :(

sweetcell said:
she who makes me bake her spent grain treats:

(AKA cirka, the nova scotia duck tolling retriever)

As the poster above said, she is a really nice looking dog.

But pink noses always seem so strange to me. Maybe because I'm used to seeing pink in that area from a dog who scratches his muzzle so often that it gets bare around the nose.

thanks for the compliments... she is indeed a very pretty dog.

tollers can have either black or pink noses. i've gotten so used to her pink nose that when i see a black one they look un-natural to me. yet another example of how my dog is training me.

tollers can have either black or pink noses. i've gotten so used to her pink nose that when i see a black one they look un-natural to me. yet another example of how my dog is training me.

I've had 5 Australian Shepherds over the years, some come with brown or black noses, but often they are born with pink or speckled noses that usually fill in. Occasionally one dog's nose won't all fill in, and you end up with a speckled nose. They are more prone to sunburn on their nose, but that's not too much of a big deal.

Pic.

MC

GREAT looking dogs, sir. I especially like Norman's tick coloring. He reminds me of my two short hairs that I trained from pups. Lots of hours went into those dogs. Hundreds of Chukars, Hungarians, Quail and Pheasants shot over them. So many amazing great memories of epic retrieves. They both passed while I was deployed to Baghad last year :(

Thank you for the compliment and your service!

They are a truly great breed. Smart, loyal, great with kids, and easy going.

Ours were never retriever trained, Moose will run down squirrels, rabbits, pheasants, and birds while Norman is more of a lazy people pleaser. They both enjoy riding in golf carts with golfers who will let them.

Vaguely off topic, but anytime you are having a horrid day, go to youtube and search for the tags "Murkin" and "kittens".

Helps.

Half Pit Bull Half Dalmatian yeah that Dalmatian dad was a thrill seeker.
Hes 91 Lbs
He sings. He says I Love You. He also trained if given a command to protect his family and house and or cars.
Hes also a Therapy dog Yes a 91 LB Pit Bull in Nursing Homes and Hospitals.
DSCF1994.jpg
DSCF1959.jpg
Here is his You Tube

Another cute puppy shot!
well isn't that just frikken adorable. what a cutie.

Our terrier mix Abbey's first time in the snow. She loved it.
this will be our pup's first winter. can't wait to see what she thinks of the snow. i can imagine her going nuts and trying to catch every single snowflake as it floats to the ground. can't wait :D

My Staffordshire terrier experienced snow for the first time this morning!

Wife said she ran around and as to be expected tried eating it, as she tries eating everything. What a little vacuum cleaner!

This is Doodle. She is a Shih Tzu Terrier mix. Cute as a button but quite a bad Arse. here she is after my sister's 50Lb Lab wanted to show her who's house she was in.....

photobucket-27431-1354675827663.jpg

Doodle weighs 15lbs BTW..... :rockin:

Latest posts

Back