• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1 BBL Stainless Conical Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOut

Reaction score
Im looking for a 1BBL stainless conical fermenter with tri-clamp fittings and rotating racking arm. I would prefer a jacketed Uni-Tank but will consider anything you have, Thanks!

marcb said:
There are several 1BBL listed on pro brewer currently for about 1k.....

Also wine country stainless has a listing on eBay for a new jacketed conical for $1500, they are in Cali though so shipping might be prohibitive.

Thanks for the info. I like the build of the Glacier conicals and they have the Uni-Tank option I like as well. I'm leaning towards ordering one of their 50 gallon conical Uni-fermenters. Just hoping someone had something similar for sale. I’m getting tired of buckets on the 1BBL brews. I like the idea of easy yeast harvesting, pressurized fermentation and storage in the fermenter. I will also be able to do pressure transfers to kegs with naturally carbonated beer. That should improve my beer by removing any O2 exposure post fermentation, save money on CO2 and also serve as a storage tank. I’m convinced this is the way I’m going and plan on brewing more this winter. Glacier 50 gallon Uni Fermenter

I have a 2 BBL jacketed conical with all of the valves, clamps, etc. for sale. If you're interested send me a PM.

Back