Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XMilachi - it is awesome when the box shows up. Then again when you start sampling. Finally had my first taste (delicious) of Heady last night - thanks again nedvalton!

image-1983962837.jpg

Just waiting on the address from pkrath...I will try to post my list asap, but I am going out for my birthday to Haymarket brew pub now. So it might be till tomorrow when I post.

sorry for the delay. my brewing computer wont allow me to post pics on here (stupid netbooks)
forcabrew (Ed) hooked me up. had lunch last night and it a good ipa very pleased

IMG_20130605_183218_275.jpg

TheMan said:
Just waiting on the address from pkrath...I will try to post my list asap, but I am going out for my birthday to Haymarket brew pub now. So it might be till tomorrow when I post.

Happy Birthday!

TheMan said:

Happy Birthday dude!! Enjoy!

Thanks a bunch guys! Still no word from pkrath. I'll try to check back once or twice more, had a few already so no guarantees haha.

nedvalton said:
sorry for the delay. my brewing computer wont allow me to post pics on here (stupid netbooks)
forcabrew (Ed) hooked me up. had lunch last night and it a good ipa very pleased

Enjoy love that Woods

Ok, my list!

Midnight sun berserker
Abyss
Nebraska black betty
Surly darkness
Bruery grey Monday
Dark lord
Funky Buddha lounge...anything
Pipeworks raspberry abduction
Goose island bourbon county coffee stout or vanilla
Siberian night, BA or regular
Ithaca brute
Founders kbs
Green flash Silva stout
Bells black note
New England imperial stout trooper

coldcrash said:
Guys, anybody know a ballpark retail price on BCBS Coffee? Found one today but left it on the shelf because of the price tag--$50! Thinking about going back and seeing if they would let it go for less, but wanted to check here first to make sure I'm not crazy.

I see it listed on beermenus as low as $12.99 but not sure how reliable that is...

I got a bottle for $22 just a couple months ago here in Indiana. (And Cherry Rye was the same price...)

Wait a few more month's and I'll be able to hook some people up with Surly Darkness. Patiently awaiting Darkness Day...

Swarley88 said:
Wait a few more month's and I'll be able to hook some people up with Surly Darkness. Patiently awaiting Darkness Day...

Yes, you and I will need to have a chat when Darkness Day comes around. ;)

TheMan said:
Ok, my list!

Midnight sun berserker
Abyss
Nebraska black betty
Surly darkness
Bruery grey Monday
Dark lord
Ithaca brute
Founders kbs
Green flash Silva stout
Bells black note

Happy Monday

Time for an update:

Midnight sun berserker
Abyss
Nebraska black betty
Surly darkness
Bruery grey Monday
Dark lord
Ithaca brute
Founders kbs
Green flash Silva stout
Bells black note
Olde Hickory Event horizon
Allagash fv13

black note, fv13, and kbs (only ones I have access to) all sell out before I can ever get my hands on them, usually one to two days.

NormPeterson said:
black note, fv13, and kbs (only ones I have access to) all sell out before I can ever get my hands on them, usually one to two days.

Make good friends with whoever runs the store and have them set aside some for you when stock comes in. Or find out the day they get their shipments.

KeyWestBrewing said:
Make good friends with whoever runs the store and have them set aside some for you when stock comes in. Or find out the day they get their shipments.

Agreed. Makes life much simpler.

If you get a nice guy that holds stuff aside for you, toss a beer his way now and again to make sure he knows he is appreciated too. Stuff he can't get.

If you get a nice guy that holds stuff aside for you, toss a beer his way now and again to make sure he knows he is appreciated too. Stuff he can't get.

when you think about it though if my beer guy cant get me that beer, is he really worth being my beer guy?! haha

Time for an update:

Midnight sun berserker
Abyss
Nebraska black betty
Surly darkness
Bruery grey Monday
Dark lord
Ithaca brute
Founders kbs
Green flash Silva stout
Bells black note
Allagash fv13

bump to last page

TheMan said:

Agreed. Give em some homebrew. You know its great and you know its something they'll never be able to get.

Agreed. Give em some homebrew. You know its great and you know its something they'll never be able to get.

Personally speaking, I've given pliny, heady topper, blind pig, consecration, and some others. Not crazy special stuff, but something that will not be distributed around here for a long time coming.

It's a small price to pay to ensure I have a bottle of parabola or similar limited release sitting on the side for me in the case that I cannot get it that day...and around here, limited beer doesn't last till the next day often. If it makes it to a second day, its gone by lunchtime.

Personally speaking, I've given pliny, heady topper, blind pig, consecration, and some others. Not crazy special stuff, but something that will not be distributed around here for a long time coming.

It's a small price to pay to ensure I have a bottle of parabola or similar limited release sitting on the side for me in the case that I cannot get it that day...and around here, limited beer doesn't last till the next day often. If it makes it to a second day, its gone by lunchtime.

Yup, small gifts go a long way. The only decent bottle shop I can go to is in NC, 90 minutes from here. It's nice to be able to get limited stuff two weeks after it sells out. :D

Yup, small gifts go a long way. The only decent bottle shop I can go to is in NC, 90 minutes from here. It's nice to be able to get limited stuff two weeks after it sells out. :D

I thought I was bad, making them hold it for three days lol...

TheMan said:
Time for an update:

Midnight sun berserker
Abyss
Nebraska black betty
Surly darkness
Bruery grey Monday
Dark lord
Ithaca brute
Founders kbs
Green flash Silva stout
Bells black note
Allagash fv13

Bump again.

The shops in Philly are far too busy for this to work. There is one shop where he might hold a bottle for me but these places move beer so quickly.

For example, KBS this year, every year prior I could always get a 6 pack. This year, all 3 of my bottle shops out them on shelves at 11am and they were gone by 2pm when I showed up.

Today's update!

Midnight sun berserker
Abyss
Nebraska black betty
Surly darkness
Bruery grey Monday
Dark lord
Wulver, BA or regular
Ithaca brute
Founders kbs
Green flash Silva stout
Bells black note
Allagash fv13
Hoppin frog whiskey barrel aged Boris (being released this Friday, brewery only...come on Ohio guys!)
Williamsburg alewerks cafe royale
Lawsons finest (any)

Today's update!

Midnight sun berserker
Abyss
Nebraska black betty
Surly darkness
Bruery grey Monday
Dark lord
Wulver, BA or regular
Ithaca brute
Founders kbs
Green flash Silva stout
Bells black note
Allagash fv13
Hoppin frog whiskey barrel aged Boris (being released this Friday, brewery only...come on Ohio guys!)
Williamsburg alewerks cafe royale
Lawsons finest (any)

Just a bump...ill perform my daily update in a little

Back