• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20G BlichMann Boilermaker w/ 5500w Element installed - SW Missouri

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deprecated

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Edited for reduced price ($325 plus shipping) and element is 4500w rather than 5500w.

Brand new except I've used this once in a three tier setup after installing a new 4500w element.

The element is mounted 3 inches from the bottom and 90 degrees clockwise from the ball valve. The element is connected to a 6' dryer outlet cord/plug.

I'm only selling because I was given 3 30G tanks and would like to offset some of my expenses to build these up and move to single tier.

$325 plus actual shipping.

Here you go:

bk.jpg

bk2.jpg

bk3.jpg

If you decide to ship it and the first guy doesn't want it, I would be interested as well.

Still for sale? I've been considering a larger pot to add to the collection and happen to be heading to Kansas City next week. If it's still for sale I guess I'll decide quickly.

I found the original box for this and if anyone is still interested I'll ship it if you're willing to pay actual shipping.

I'll come down to $325 to help cover your cost of shipping and if you would rather have the Auberin RTD instead of the original thermometer, I'll ship it instead of the thermometer. Just let me know which you prefer. The electric element w/dryer cord is still included.

I did knock the lid off my tiered stand and put a very shallow and short dent in the lid. It's small enough that I can't get it to show in a picture but wanted anyone interested to know.

Back