NYC American Craft Beer Festival - 3/3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in, just invited a bunch of friends. Planning on taking the train up from New Haven

love to but 3.5 hours for one session and 2.5 hours for the other @ $55 a session is a kick in the balls, i'd have to power drink to get my money's worth and that sorta defeats the purpose of a 'tasting.'
have fun! middle ages, southern tier, sixpoint and southhampton are great local breweries,
i'm holding out for the all afternoon into the evening all weekend festivals later in the year.

This is why I like the state forums! I started a thread about this because I never saw this one.

I'm going, as are Mikeysab and subliminl. I'm looking forward to this one as it is my first brew festival in the city. The scheduling just never worked out for me in the past.

so expensive! anyone checking out Porkacolypse this weekend...seems to be better deal but also $$$$$$$$$

Has anyone been to this before? I was thinking about attending, but couldn't find much information on it.

for those of us who live in the city, it's not all that expensive. any bar that serves a variety of craft beers is charging $7 or even $8 a pint these days. not sure if i'm gonna be able to attend or not tho

Going to take the train from New Haven at around 9am with my girlfriend and sister/brother in law and 1 more friend in tow.

Plan is to grab brunch and then head to the fest, drink as much good beer as we can and then head to an oddities store and then dinner at Ninja New York :)

supposed to rain but i wont let that bother me

Back