No need to create my own label....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIBeer

Reaction score
Just found this while I was poking around online. My last name is Stahl - check out the left column, second row, and center column, last row in the link below. They are old labels from the Stahl Brewing and Malting Co, 1870-1910

http://brewpublic.com/beer-history/walla-walla-is-beer-country/

Later became the Pioneer Brewing Company of Walla Walla

I love the classic old school logos!

My last name is Hamm....so all my taps (and bar signs/glasses/pitchers etc from the beer area ) on my keggerator are from you-know-who.....thank you ebay.

Were you able to find a separate picture in high enough quality? This one could be touched up.
Stahls%20Beer.jpg

I haven't tried to enlarge them yet to a usable size. Any ideas on how to go about "touching it up", other than the zoom function on Paint, or is there a better way? I've tinkered with Gimp and Inkspace a tad, but I'm nowhere near proficient with them.

I grew up in Walla Walla and my family settled there in the 1850's. I lived across the street from the eagle bowling ally for a few years so that is an interesting article for me. I used to know that there was a brewery on that site. Thanks for reminding me. Unfortunate Walla Walla is far from beer country anymore. As a side note I went to high school with the owners of Walla Walla Brewers one of them failed his Northwest History class when he puked schnaps all over his desk right next to me during his final. I have to go visit those guys next time I'm in town.

Thanks for the tip IP - I'll give it the old college try this week and see what I can do.

Back