need some design help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosmokramer

Reaction score
Hi all.... im opening a homebrew shop on the 1st and need some help with logo design for the website, tshirts, and business cards..... can anyone help? I dont need anything crazy, i just have absolutely no artistic skills whatsoever.

For website etc make sure its a simple small design. You dont want a huge banner with your name taking up a big chunk of screen real estate that could be products luring customers to buy something.
Maybe get bottle caps printed as business cards. At least a small batch for the novelty factor and to help spread the word faster. Id be less likely to throw it out and far more likely to mention it to friends whether they brew or not.

I know non of that helps you with logo but its the type of thing you need to consider when designing it. You dont want to be rebranding so getting it right the first time is nice.

Back