Stop it with the "F" Bombs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it make you feel like a big man? Try using a different adjective and quit hiding behind the "F"bombs. It shows how insecure you are.

trollingstupid.jpg

For smuf's sake. What the smurf is going on?!:drunk: I feel a.. stop it with the "S" bombs coming on. Plus Im not feeling so smurfy right now. Could be smurfaggedon right about now.? Its because of the Smurftec calender,that smurfed us all up.

For smuf's sake. What the smurf is going on?!:drunk: I feel a.. stop it with the "S" bombs coming on. Plus Im not feeling so smurfy right now. Could be smurfaggedon right about now.? Its because of the Smurftec calender,that smurfed us all up.

That's so smurfed up it's an epic mind smurf. :drunk: You need to drop some serious smurfin acid to wrap your smurfin brain around that one. Motha smurfer. :eek: :D Anyone got some smurfin smurf around here? I could really use a good smurf-job too. :fro:

Too much of a mind-smurf for ya?? :D

He doesnt smurf it. That smurf job your talikin about better be meaning smurfette and not brainy or grouchy,and smurf-forbid Azreal! Unless you smurf like that..,Im just not that kind of smurf,so I dont smurf that way FYI. Not that I think that you want to smurf me,which would be smurfd up. I dont know how this turned so smurfy. I think I smurfed up.

So Manly U Repeatedly [say] F**k

Coincidence?

SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

lol

SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURF!! SMURFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

lol

I AGREE! SMURF everyone. No offense intended of course...

I wasnt sure what the whole smurf thing meant so i googled....

edit. thats a little too crude to post

Laughing so hard.... not sure which one you all meant.

Not sure what threads your reading, but I rarely see that on here.

Personally I like using them with a cigarette and a glass of Bourbon in my hand.....makes me feel old school like Sinatra:rockin:

Ohhhhh Fuuuuudge,,,,,,,,,,, One of my favorite lines from "The Christmas Story". Without it, the movie wouldn't have been the same.

Back