Down with the big beer man and fing politics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2drunkmonks

Reaction score
I just watched episode 1 of Brew Masters with Sam C. from Dogfish Head brewery on the Discovery channel. It is the best show ever created for beer aficionados. I read a comment somewhere that the reason that the show was cancelled after only 6 episodes was because Coors threatened the Discovery channel with pulling thier advertising from the Network. This is a damn outrage and we as citizens of this great country should have the right to watch this show....:rockin::rockin::rockin:

It is an outright tragedy....

I find that reason hard to believe. It got cancelled because the ratings were poor. I tried watching the show and could not get through an episode. It was that fake lets create a situation and then it all comes out good in the end reality tv crap.

Dude you suck. This was the first time that beer got its due attention. Its poor ratings were might have been due to the lack of advertising.

I am sure that you would rather watch a bunch of illiterates wrestle alligators on six different channels.

Drink a coors and think about what an idiot you are....

Dude you suck. This was the first time that beer got its due attention. Its poor ratings were might have been due to the lack of advertising.

I am sure that you would rather watch a bunch of illiterates wrestle alligators on six different channels.

Drink a coors and think about what an idiot you are....

See ya later alligator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back