Tiger is SOOO busted by his wife...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JVD_X

Reaction score
My favorite part of the article:

US Weekly magazine printed a report Wednesday alleging that Woods had an affair with Jaimee Grubbs, whom it identified as a 24-year-old cocktail waitress. The magazine also published what it says is a voice mail message from Woods to Grubbs.

"Hey, it's Tiger," a man says in the recording. "I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you.

"So if you can, please take your name off that. ... What do you call it? Just have it as a number on the voice mail. Just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK? You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."

"QUICKLY"... now that is a man that knows he is in trouble... :D

Unless she's a raging psychotic *****, I can't think of any good reason to cheat on anyone as hot as his wife.

You have to develop your experience in the whole game. Sure a straight hit down the fairway is nice, and a hole in one is a great climax. however if you want to stay on your game you need to practice fiddling around in the rough a bit. It's all a part of the game, even if you lose your balls once in a while.

er, what I meant to say was it's none of my fooking business. :)

tiger.jpg

Unless she's a raging psychotic *****, I can't think of any good reason to cheat on anyone as hot as his wife.

Just remember...no matter how hot a chick is, somewhere there's a dude who's tired of her BS.

Anyway, judging from the beatdown Tiger and his Escalade took, she just might BE a raging psychotic *****. Just saying.

Elin will be OK. I heard she's already got an endorsement deal lined up with Ping. They're marketing a new line of irons that you're guaranteed to be able to beat Tiger with.

I'm still trying to figure out why this is national news?

It's always fun watching other people get caught with their hand in the cookie jar!

Just remember...no matter how hot a chick is, somewhere there's a dude who's tired of her BS.

Anyway, judging from the beatdown Tiger and his Escalade took, she just might BE a raging psychotic *****. Just saying.

Elin will be OK. I heard she's already got an endorsement deal lined up with Ping. They're marketing a new line of irons that you're guaranteed to be able to beat Tiger with.

I really love the IRONY that she was using a golf club to "extricate him from the SUV".

Like you all wouldn't do the same thing. He get's a boatload of hooha tossed at him all the time. Sooner or later it was bound to happen.

Like you all wouldn't do the same thing. He get's a boatload of hooha tossed at him all the time. Sooner or later it was bound to happen.

Yea I'm not advocating it but when your that talented, smart, rich and travelling all the time I bet the infidelity rate is somewhere around 95%.

I mean, it's not like he ate a baby or something. He boffed a few hotties. If any of us had actually given it much thought we'd probably have assumed it anyway. The weirdness with the SUV and the gold club is really the only thing that makes this even remotely interesting. In the world of sports scandals this hardly rates so far as the actual details are concerned. If it was Rory Sabbatini instead of Tiger Woods this wouldn't have even garnered more than a paragraph on the ESPN.com golf page.

I mean, it's not like he ate a baby or something. He boffed a few hotties.

Exactly, nothing different than any other athlete or celeb. Show me the hottest woman in the world, and i'll show you a guy who's tired of banging her.

Here you go...:mug:

Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.

What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 300 yards.

What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They were clubbing.

Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.

After a wayward drive, Tiger Woods found water before nestling behind a tree

Apparently, the only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife. :D

im seriously disgusted by the media.

+1 to that!

And, as far as I'm concerned, infidelity is ****ty, I don't care who it is or how rich they are, PARTICULARLY if there are kids involved. Just because he's having it "thrown" at him all the time doesn't make it right. It doesn't make any sense to me why this whole thing is getting this kind of coverage at all. Geez! Isn't there a war (or two) on or some other thing we need to be paying attention to right now?

I hate TV. :mad:

im seriously disgusted by the media.

Kind of yes and no here on that. Tiger Woods makes more on endorsements than he does playing golf from reports I hear. Why? Because he offered himself up to being a public sales representative/figure and made tons of money doing so and when you do things in public they get reported because of who you are and allowed yourself to be. Comes with being a public star. Sure you deserve a private life but when all eyes are on you things get out. If you want all your personal stuff to remain private best to remain private.

Look, a guy at work here got caught cheating on his wife. Did you hear about it? I doubt it but I did, we all did. :(

He lives in a bigger world than my co-worker does that is all. ;)

Him cheating on his wife is terrible and is worse due to kids being involved. But one thing that you got to respect (stretch of the word) is that when his wife came at him he did not hit back or push.. he tried to leave. If he just pushed her or struck her the story would be totally different. In addition he is covering for his wife beating the crap out of him claiming its from the accident because the entire thing is his fault..... At least he didn't rape a girl....

But I agree with above.. this is not news this is someones life. Funny like watching stupid people trip over their shoes when walking; but don't we have real news out there.

Totally busted. I feel for the guy actually. No one is sitting here saying that cheating is okay, but I can understand. Sometimes strange is hard to turn away. And since his wife is clearly psychotic and violent, maybe he needed it.

I'm still trying to figure out why this is national news?

The way I see it if it were not national news Tiger would not be a billionaire. See the connection? If people did not care about what he does or what other celebs do they would not be so popular in what made them rich to begin with. He became more than just a good golfer and that is a lot of why he is so rich. It is people's interest in what they say and do that makes them so rich. The more people want to see them the more money people pay to know about them and the richer they become.

Totally busted. I feel for the guy actually. No one is sitting here saying that cheating is okay, but I can understand. Sometimes strange is hard to turn away. And since his wife is clearly psychotic and violent, maybe he needed it.

If his wife is that violent he needs to be away from her. That doesn't necessarily mean with someone else though. What we need and what we want are two different things; reaching for what we need doesn't give us an excuse to take what we want.

We'll see what kind of a man Tiger really is now. We're not defined by our mistakes, we're defined by how we deal with them.

But if I was going to make that mistake, I'd darned well be more careful about who I made it with. I think I'd go with Ben Franklin's advice. He managed to be famous without a bunch of tawdry stories following him around.

Dave

Spirit Airlines has wasted no time capitalizing on the Tiger Woods crash and ensuing scandal. Visitors to the airline's web site are greeted with an "Eye of the Tiger Sale," which promises fares starting at $9 each way. The accompanying graphic shows an SUV crashing into a fire hydrant with a tiger peering out the driver's window. While it is unclear whether it is advisable for an airline, of all industries, to so proudly showcase crash imagery, the ads are already drawing attention online.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/02/spirit-airlines-tiger-woo_n_377222.html

SPIRIT-AIRLINES-TIGER-WOODS-AD.jpg

SPIRIT-AIRLINES-TIGER-WOODS-AD.jpg

So Tiger was schtuppin' a waitress; big deal. (yawns) If this was Fred the bus driver, or Jim the garbageman nobody would even blink, much less remember the names after 24 hrs. But it's a famous rich celebrity! Quick, grab a camera & camp out in front of his house! Let's dig up all the dirt we possibly can on him! Come on people, we're fighting a war on 2 fronts, the economy is in the crapper, polititians have us all over a barrel & are constantly trying to poke us where the sun don't shine, and the news media is about to go with non-stop coverage of Tiger Woods & his errant putter. Gimme a break & some real news.

Last edited by a moderator:

somebody once told me this; behind every single hot woman on this planet is a man who is bored with having sex with her. . .

I could not care less about his infidelity. The ting I find annoying is the way the police handled it.

If the cops came to my house to 'ask' me about an accident I had and my wife told them I was 'not up to' talking to them, they would not just say 'oh--- that's cool. Well, we'll come back tomorrow'.

Keep in mind that he wasn't under any legal obligation to speak with the police. For a traffic accident all he's required to supply is license and registration. The police couldn't have forced the issue even if they wanted to.

He wasn't under any legal obligation to speak to them based on the choices they made -- course if it was you or me instead of Tiger and his wife they would have 'found' a way to insinuate themselves into the situation instead of calming walking away using any number of technicalities.

But because they were facing someone famous they didn't work it the same way they'd work it if it was you or me.

Back