Photoshop experts....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomerT

Reaction score
I have a pic that I want to use for a label....but I need one of the colors changed. Is there a photo-shop expert who could help a fellow brewer out?

-Todd

image001.jpg

I would like to change her hair to blonde if possible.

-Todd

You know what, I have it but this forum's file limits suck donkey balls. Send me your e-mail address and I'll get it to you, unless Tx decides to quit being so stingy with the filesizes.

Cheesefood said:
You know what, I have it but this forum's file limits suck donkey balls. Send me your e-mail address and I'll get it to you, unless Tx decides to quit being so stingy with the filesizes.

PM sent. And yes, this "tub-girl" is worlds better than the infamous one!:ban:

EdWort said:
That'll make a nice label. Patriotic rug too!

Thanks Ed. I am brewing my first home-made recipe...a psuedo clone of Beach Bum. It will be called "Bathwater Blonde".....

Yeah, and I have a thing for Red-heads....just doesn't fit with a "blonde" beer. I think CHeese is gona hlep me out though.

I found a whole bunch of old pinup art like that. It might be my new line of brews....

:ban:

HomerT said:
Yeah, and I have a thing for Red-heads....just doesn't fit with a "blonde" beer. I think CHeese is gona hlep me out though.

Wife and kid came down with a cold last night, so I spent more time administering to sick ones than on the computer. After both of them were asleep, I quickly got myself too drunk to do anything productive.

No problemo. I haven't even bought the ingredients for this beer....lables are a way out.

I understand with the kid/wife. I was at the pediatrician this morning with my little one....not sick, just shots/check-up.

-Todd

Thanks Orpheus,

I have been working in Photoshop for a long time... so it actually only took me a couple of minutes. I was hoping I didn't make the hair too yellow.

Cregar said:
Will this work for ya....
Sorry it took so long :)

It was so worth the wait! You rock man!:rockin:

I made a starter for it last night...will brew on Thursday. Now to finish the label....

Back