Starter kit keg materials

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awarner322

Reaction score
Does anybody have any suggestions on where to go about getting a 'starter kit' for a keggerator? Any good online resources anybody has had luck with? Or is it just easier to go through my local brew store and pay a little more/support them?

Ya I have been looking at keg connection actually..just not exactly sure where a good spot to start is....I have either a small chest freezer or a college fridge that can fit 2 corneys...Not sure on what size co2 tank would be sufficient, what fittings ect ect

I just got my equipment from kegconnection and I'm am 100% satisfied. They had the best prices hands down, and the service was great. IMO they are the best option to get started kegging. Just legged my first batch and force carbing as I type :)

Keg Connection is the way to go. I bought the 2-tap Homebrew conversion kit with Perlicks and the 10# CO2. It came fully assembled and ready to go (besides CO2). It took me 10 minutes to drill the holes and rig it up. Quality gear and fast shipping. They have FREE shipping this weekend, I believe.

Latest posts

Back