Mount Pleasant Brewery Mount Pleasant,Mi?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They actually have 2 locations. Mountaintown Station is a Brewpub with pretty decent food, right near the Downtown Area. The other is a bar/brewery which is considered the production brewery. That one is west of Mission on the road that Meijer is on (name escapes me ATM).

The beer is decent, but not unusual or outstanding IMO. They have a standard selection last time I checked.

I generally pass their beer by at the store, because there is usually something "better" to pick up. I should probably try them again. I do like to stop by the bar or brewpub when I'm over that way and can make the time.

Not real impressed with the Place. Stop.
Next, Meeting up with Friends and Going down to Bell's Eccentric Cafe' Sat. for The Tour and samples

Bells is in a whole 'nother category IMO. I haven't been there since they expanded the taproom area, but from the construction I peeked at, it should be killer.

Back