I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was listening to two music videos simultaneously off my network drive. Then my network hiccuped. Leaving two rather creepy faces staring at me.......

Have I mentioned that I'm working 12ish hours every day this week and I should have been asleep at least an hour ago? Yup, this is the right thread for me. Especially since I'm hammered.........as;dlfkjas;dlfkj;asldkas;lvkjwPOI4NJF OW[IJGF4[HPIJWO[IT

was it these 2?

[ame]http://youtu.be/5vBGOrI6yBk?t=53s[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/gf1vC8ubnkY[/ame]

Hmm, not sure. I don't thinks so though.
It wasn't as bad as this either.
creepy_girl.jpg

My cousin? Whoops! Hands off then. She isn't just a zombie, she contracted the t virus. I don't mind going zed, but I want to remain somewhat humanoid.

Time for this Friday's installment of "I Can't Believe I Watched That!"

[ame]http://youtu.be/t8n7Qn3TU7s[/ame]
Enjoy!

Leadgolem said:
I didn't know orangutans had a taste for bud.

Hey, he knows what he wants and knows exactly how to get it. ;)
Such a good display of problem solving skills.

bottlebomber said:

It was actually in a news story from a hail storm close to where I live not long ago. They never interview the normal people. Probably because the normal people don't want to be interviewed and their not as entertaining anyways.

WesleyS said:
It was actually in a news story from a hail storm close to where I live not long ago. They never interview the normal people. Probably because the normal people don't want to be interviewed and their not as entertaining anyways.

Yep. At this point the news reporters are all probably looking for the next Antoine Dodson as their claim to fame.

bottlebomber said:
Yep. At this point the news reporters are all probably looking for the next Antoine Dodson as their claim to fame.

Yep. Stupidity is highly rewarded in this country. Just turn on the tv to E! or MTV.

Don't be fooled. The flying kittens are completely untested.
Hmm, the flying monkeys do have a long record of excellent service. One or two empty headed witches trying to get them to be something they aren't aside.

Oh, ha. Nevermind. These things are made by Just Druid Research. I bought some Tree Ent starters from them. The stupid things had a 70% winter kill rate. Pathetic. Hardy to -90f my freckled but.

Besides, I've heard that Mutagenics International has just about completed the mashadar swarming pathogen. That would make nearly all of the flying monster types useless anyway.

Besides, I've heard that Mutagenics International has just about completed the mashadar swarming pathogen. That would make nearly all of the flying monster types useless anyway.

Not so fast! Biotech has completed work on the flying Sentient Venus flytraps and they boast that they are roundup and mashadar proof.

I was tentative about going with a vegetationary defense system, but these things are telepathic and have teeth as long as my arm and testicles the size of watermellons.

Non-sekwitter: So my pastry chef friend and I made beer a couple weeks ago and I sent him home with my spent grain so he could make bread. It was a lotta grain, even for just a 1 gallon batch (true noobs like me only do AG... poorly).

Yesterday another friend of mine and I made more beer. I called the pastry chef "hey bro, do you need more spent grain?" *pause* "Are you serious?"

I'm gonna have to find a plan B on spent grain recycling.

CreamyGoodness said:
Non-sekwitter: So my pastry chef friend and I made beer a couple weeks ago and I sent him home with my spent grain so he could make bread. It was a lotta grain, even for just a 1 gallon batch (true noobs like me only do AG... poorly).

Yesterday another friend of mine and I made more beer. I called the pastry chef "hey bro, do you need more spent grain?" *pause* "Are you serious?"

Did you tell him he is the gheyroller? ;)

Deer and other large hoofed animals like it.

You could fill couch cushions with it.

EDIT**nobullspitflyingdefense.com says that the flying monkeys actually "consume raw grains such as rye or wheat" would barley be such a stretch?

CreamyGoodness said:

Just wait till you have 40+ pounds of spent grain plus absorbed water weight per brew day.
I'm able to just dump it way back in my back yard.
I think it might be frowned on if you just dumped yours out the window where you live.

cheezydemon3 said:
You could fill couch cushions with it.

Best idea ever!
And who needs a memory foam mattress? Just stuff your old mattress with spent grain. It has such a pleasing smell after a couple days. Not at all like vomit.

Not so fast! Biotech has completed work on the flying Sentient Venus flytraps and they boast that they are roundup and mashadar proof.

I was tentative about going with a vegetationary defense system, but these things are telepathic and have teeth as long as my arm and testicles the size of watermellons.
Oh those. I have biotech stock, I've had them for a couple years. Wait until you see what they did with the hippos. :fro:

Besides feeding it to an animal, you could use it as a substrate for growing mushrooms. Maybe see if it's friendly to rice wine mold or monascus purpureus. Get a second use out of it that way?

Dont y'all have a compost? Sorry if this was already answered. Too drunk and lazy to check hahga. ;)

cheezydemon3 said:
That is effing hilarious.

The worst part is, it's 100% true!

I've been looking at 'granola bar' recipes to see if I can find one that sounds good enough to eat.

Actually that gives me an idea. What if you mixed it with honey, mini chocolate chips, a little Quaker oats and maybe some salt and moulded it into bar form?

Heck, if you can nail the texture you could make savory ones with curry powder or cayenne...

Back