The Walking dead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CreamyGoodness said:
A little stubble, we are talking month(s)... ON LORI... God... someone hold me.

We are assuming she hasn't kept up with feminine hygiene but all the men still shave. Why couldn't she? Also they got showers at the CDC and many of the comforts of home, she could very well have.

Fair enough. Its just the idea of an unhygenic, skanky LORI popped into my mind and I couldnt (and cant) get it out.

If those were my two options, I know I could reach into my strength reserves and make it happen... but why, when there is a horribly hot and not terribly annoying Carol around.

But still crazy like a chick. Worst of both.

I would take my chances with a zombie over Carol.

This is not right. At least with Carol you can put a bag over her head. Plus if Carol bites you in the process you won't turn into a walker. I think Carol is the safer choice.

slomo said:
This is not right. At least with Carol you can put a bag over her head. Plus if Carol bites you in the process you won't turn into a walker. I think Carol is the safer choice.

I think carol will eventually get you killed anyway, whining the whole time too

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that you would pass up some nookie in post apocalyptic world because cooter has a beard...;)

Unprotected zombie sex might not get you zombified, but you might get AIDS.

Although, in an apocalyptic world filled with zombies I think AIDS will be the least of your worries, so maybe a quick bang down with a walker might not be that bad. However, I am still going to require that the walker wear a bag over its head.

I will take responsibility, although I deserve little credit.

If walker sex was enjoyable, at some point I would have a stable of mandible-less hotties.

I will take responsibility, although I deserve little credit.

If walker sex was enjoyable, at some point I would have a stable of mandible-less hotties.

You really should dig into the "tales from the zombie wars" stories, some of them are over the top. Some deal with a world where the zombies have been around for decades, and civilization has started to come back and there's some level of "co-existence" between the living and the mindless dead, and some of man's more darker fetishes are being fulfilled by them......Really creepy stories.

Maggie all the way... :)

+1. Also helps that she is australian. Do not find Andrea attractive at all.

Edit: Just read the synopsis for Deadgirl on wiki, pretty messed up. I guess "raping" a zombie is not nearly as bad as raping someone who is alive. Technically, its just necrophilia.

I dont think anything could ever make me want to have sex with a zombie. I would probably rather die.

There was a crazy movie on FEARnet last year that was a zombie sex movie, called Deadgirl. These guys find a zombie female chained up in the basement of an abandoned mental asylum, and end up using her as a sex toy. Crazy movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0896534/

Holy Crap.....I have a pretty sick sense of humor and stuff...but....wow...I don't know what to say after reading the synopsis.....

i'm pretty sure in walking dead there could be hot zombies- like what about supermodels who OD on heroin? that's gotta equal a walker with a hot trot...

Deadgirl is an interesting flick. The acting is terrible but the premise and innuendo are far beyond normal zombie film thinking. Even the Italian stuff.

I am hoping that the new twists will not cause this series to jump the shark. I haven't read the graphic novels but my buddy explained the prison and the samurai chick with the zombies.

It just seems as if the whole show may just turn the corner into the "are you effin kidding me?" realm.

I just hope it doesn't and stays interesting.

I am hoping that the new twists will not cause this series to jump the shark. I haven't read the graphic novels but my buddy explained the prison and the samurai chick with the zombies.

It just seems as if the whole show may just turn the corner into the "are you effin kidding me?" realm.

I just hope it doesn't and stays interesting.

The prison saga in the comics was my favourite part of the whole storyline. Dare I say, it almost seemed plausible the way it was presented.

expressions_of_andrea_by_deathandmajesty-d4tctv2.jpg

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Did no one see the brutally awful soft-core movie Zombie Strippers starring Jenna Jameson (I think it was her).

Basic premise: being turned into a zombie makes you a better stripper, but also makes you eat your clients.

rifraf said:
Did no one see the brutally awful soft-core movie Zombie Strippers starring Jenna Jameson (I think it was her).

Basic premise: being turned into a zombie makes you a better stripper, but also makes you eat your clients.

I forgot about that movie. It was on FEARnet the same time as Deadgirl, they were doing a b rated zombie movie week. The acting in that was even worse than the acting in Deadgirl...

i'm pretty sure i saw that one - was there a strip- off at the end where they were shooting pool balls out of their cootchers?

spearko520 said:
i'm pretty sure i saw that one - was there a strip- off at the end where they were shooting pool balls out of their cootchers?

That's the one. One of my local theaters actually had a showing in 3D and Jenna wad going to show up to sign autographs and they canceled it because they had sold approximately 3 tickets. Official reason was she got sick but turns out...

Yeah actaully I posted this in another zombie thread back in 2009 when I saw it.

I think this would make a great double feature...I wrote this up last week in another thread...You could watch them as a double feature but create your own narrative....

zombieszombieszombies.jpg

My Narrative

But of course the inevitable happens because human beings are selfish bastards (especially strippers), one of them gets bit, and instead of eating a bullet (which any noble self sacrificing person bitten by a zombie SHOULD do,) she has obligatory lesbian stripper group sex (Becasue that's what all strippers do), and bites the rest of them (because of course what's obligatory lesbian stripper sex without some biting)...and then we end up with;

Zombie_strippers.jpg

HAWTHAWTHAWT!!!!!

OR NOT...You decide.

IMG_5729.jpg

This thread is going to be very long and way way off topic by the time season 3 returns.

Back