Looking For A Taker - Dogfish 120

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

upperNY01brewer

Reaction score
Not really having a category to put this in In I figured General Beer Discussion was the best. Anyways, I'm in possession of 6 Dogfish Head 120's.
I'm looking for anyone who may have Russian River Pliney the Elder that they would like to swap. They are nowhere to be found in Rochester,NY. I have a place I go frequently to get my beer stock that's called Beers of The World with a selection of around 1200 beers for your choosing, but the Elder is not one to be had.

Any Takers:mug:

as much as i'd like to take your 120's i can't haha. but i have traded people for pliny on beeradvocate in the past. they have a nice system to work trades out and find out who has what

Sometimes if you ask nicely, they will put in an order for something. I know a local gas-station that would even do this for us from time to time.

Sometimes if you ask nicely, they will put in an order for something. I know a local gas-station that would even do this for us from time to time.

I talked to the place where I buy my beer locally, and they said that the people who distribute RR beers have this whole list of criteria before you can start ordering beer from them. He mentioned that they would have to start carrying kegs before bottles, would have to carry the whole product line (or something like that). It sounded really annoying and complicated...but I got the general idea that I couldn't just order a case :p

I sent you a pm..ill see what is at my local store and get back to you.
Igotsand

I agree with Lunchtime. I believe the beers of the world website says they can order anything, "as if we dont have enough selection as it is" or something like that.

aha, here it is....

Request-A-Brew

Depends on how bad you want the stuff. There are a few places I've run across in California that take mail orders for beer over the web. They have RR products. I actually just got some the other day. But, it's not something I would do all the time. You have to keep in mind that the shipping will probably cost you as much as the beer itself.

If anyone's interested:

More Wines

Blackwells Wine & Spirits

Depends on how bad you want the stuff. There are a few places I've run across in California that take mail orders for beer over the web. They have RR products. I actually just got some the other day. But, it's not something I would do all the time. You have to keep in mind that the shipping will probably cost you as much as the beer itself.

If anyone's interested:

More Wines

Blackwells Wine & Spirits

Thats exactly why I would rather do a swap with someone rather than paying the high shipping cost. And I know shipping costs, Ive worked for FedEx for 20 yrs, though I do get a very nice discount.

Latest posts

Back