Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wot?

image-3082767467.jpg

I'm stuck at work this afternoon, and I really wish I was watching Tim Tebow fail epically (as ugly as that game must be). There's nobody I wish have an unsuccessful career more than that self-righteous bastard. Well, maybe a few members of the JETS, but he's right up there.

Bernie Brewer said:
Wow there are a TON of Cheeseheads invading the Humpty Dump today!

I was there! Great game!!!! Another win! Not GBs fault our division foes are terrible..

I'll be honest, I went to bed before the "game" was over last night. Score was something like 31-7. Colts had just scored a touchdown. Didn't check the score until a few minutes ago.

62-7?!?!

I mean, you KNOW that Indianapolis is a terrible, terrible, terrible team. But giving up 62 points? It's not like Peyton Manning plays middle linebacker.

That's just beyond embarrassing. That's beyond... I've never seen an NFL game that was THAT lopsided.

Of course players will never say they're "sucking for Luck", but it's clear Indy has given up, how embarrassing to be a Colts fan.

_

Big week eh? Pats vs Steelers. I am not placing any bets.

pansy.

Eat it Tebow Haters! He should change his name to Touchdown Tebow!!!! GO BRONCOS!!!!

hahahahahaha

Of course players will never say they're "sucking for Luck", but it's clear Indy has given up, how embarrassing to be a Colts fan.

_

They gave up but I don't think it was for Luck. I really doubt they will get the #1 pick.

Nah man I just don't gamble. The Pats will get blown out. I have never been wrong before in this thread :p

_

The thing about tanking, though... it doesn't benefit anyone that's actually playing or coaching. The only people it benefits are the GMs and ownership. If the Colts finish 0-16 and draft Luck, guess what? They're going to have a new head coach, and probably half of the players are going to be gone.

Those 45 guys on the field are auditioning for a new coach, either in Indy or elsewhere; where's THEIR incentive to suck?

Ponder looked pretty good yesterday. Definitely looked better than Donovan. Made some rookie mistakes like throwing anywhere near Woodson.

But the ref's made an even worse mistake calling this text book perfect tackle roughing the passer.
adventures_in_officiating_what_is_roughing_the_passer_anyway.jpg

For those that didn't see, his arm is extended that way cuz he just threw the ball. Golic all fired up on ESPN this morning (and eve). :D

Then you had this division rivalry sucker kick with cleats :eek:
TJ-Lang.jpg

Win's a win though.

Any one watching the game? They sure know how to pick these match ups.

Where is Dataz at I know he is watching heheh.

Kind of. I'm waiting to watch Harbaugh and Del Rio shake hands after the game more than anything.

This is the game that should have been played in England. Maybe the crowd will start singing drinking songs while they wait for the next score.

field Goooooaaaaalllllll!!!!!!

I'm going to bed

Wow. Uh. That's quite the offense you guys have down there in Baltimore, dataz.

Gotta give props to Jacksonville, though. Look at the pathetic performance that the 0-6 Colts gave, and compare than to the 1-5 Jags. That was one helluva good defensive showing. Loved that the guy who made the clinching pick just dropped to the ground, since the game was effectively over (no timeouts for Baltimore) and he could only **** things up by running around; it's an obvious play, but you see guys running around, trying to score in that situation all the time. Ugly game, but fun to see Baltimore get beaten up a bit.

Uhhh man... I gotta grab another cup of coffee and WAKE up here... Late night and with the Pats on bye week this week I'm all outta touch here with the NFL.

I wonder who has the best record in the AFC right now.... LET.. ME... JUST... LOOK ... THAT... UP...

hmmm...

OH MY! Would you look at that!

Once again, womens crossfit on the deuce blew mnf out of the water. That game was unwatchable.

_

wildwest450 said:
Once again, womens crossfit on the deuce blew mnf out of the water. That game was unwatchable.

_

I thought there was some nice D in that game. I guess you are a proponent of Goodells Arena League? Besides I love seeing the Ravens look like crap. I could watch that all day.

I thought there was some nice D in that game. I guess you are a proponent of Goodells Arena League? Besides I love seeing the Ravens look like crap. I could watch that all day.

What you call "good" d, I call Flacco choking on his balls.

_

Anyone else tired of babies crying about smack talk on the field? Sticks and stones bitches, shut yer yap and play.

_

Back