• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Leaving the Hobby LOTS TO SELL KEEZER, KEGGLE ETC ETC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1620HBC

Reaction score
located in Plymouth MA

IMG_3082.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

make offers, must pick up

1 5lb tank sold , i have 1 left and regulator
also 1 corny sold with quick disconnects, still have 6

The chiller is made of 1/2 diameter soft copper and can be re rolled to better fit your system. I did mine quickly and its messy but very easy to redo. Keggle needs a good cleaning but is welded and in good shape. My mash tun is converte 10 gallon igloo cooler but lid is damaged on top from raccoon trying to get my spent grains one night lol ! replacement lids are about $10. make me an offer on all this equip. willing to seperate but not yet willing to ship.

I am interested in the chiller, regulator, co2 tank and a corney with disconnects but I would need it shipped. It's a bit of a drive from Florida.

How come you are leaving the hobby? If you dont mind me asking that is.

Would you take $20 for a corny? My dad lives in Middleboro and could make for an easy pick up. Still have a tank and a regulator?

how firm are you on the no shipping issue? possibly into the immersion chiller if it's still around and we could work out shipping.

I'm local and have left a voice mail, a private message, a post (this my second), and a personal email...anyone get a reply from 1620 HBC?

I don't mean to bash, but he's apparently not too interested in selling!

Considering he's completely consolidating his equipment, there may be medical/personal/moving issues that he's having. Be patient.

Back