Beer on Tap!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoneman

Reaction score
Well I racked my raspberry wheat into a keg today. :mug:

But first I replaced all of the o-rings on the 6 kegs I have acquired (they have already been cleaned). Then I assembled my CO2 regulator, 2 airlines, 1 beerline with picnic tap for temporary use(will become my biermeister beergun)and 4 way manifold.
I had to quickly run into town to find a pair of nipper pliers for my o-clamps(another tool for the beer, along with my dedicated corney post wrench)

My kegerator isn't finished but it will hold everything until it is. My tower plan has been rethought. I was looking at converting a old extinguisher into a tower, but couldn't find any. Then I saw a 3 1/2" truck exhaust pipe at Canadian Tire, and thought about using that. but I thought 3 of those at $30 a piece adds up. So now I am planning on doing a coffin box tap.

I still plan on having two lids for this keezer (its huge). A permanently fixed side with a coffin box and drip tray, and a hinged side so I can get the corneys in and out.

freezer1.jpg

freezer2.jpg

freezer3.jpg

freezer4.jpg

freezer5.jpg

Thanks for all the help everyone.

awesome freezer :) looks like you could fit another keg in there, or at least another mini keg or two on the hump :)

Sorry for the Late Update.
The Keezer is finished (for now)
Here are some pics

Finished Keezer
January92010147.jpg

Close up
January92010148.jpg

Lid Open
January92010149.jpg

Easy Access - Top pops off
January92010150.jpg

Back panel pulls away
January92010151.jpg

I drilled for expansion up to 7 faucets, and just filled the left over holes with chair bottom plastic caps

Thanks for all the help guys!:mug:

Back