Worst Beer Video I Have Ever Seen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...I'll be a little more charitable. Despite his 5th grade reading level and other quirks, he does give the beer an honest chance. He tries it with some skepticism, winds up liking it, and says so honestly. Can't fault a man for that. He mentions some other very good beers that he likes, too. Not everyone is as knowledgable as we are, so we should cut him a little slack.

hahahahahaha that guy is welll lets say he is not smart.... SMRT........ sentinal ipa?????? how bout sin teeeen eeee aaaallll hooked on phonics mofo hhahahahahah india style pale ale...... hyahahahhhahahahahahahahaha great vid made day he uses bigger words like alludes to etc, but cant really read hahahahahah red neck 'chic'

course maybe he is high

Mental note - never put yourself on the internet when there is not edit button

Edit - not AN edit button

Dear god... That was kind of painful. I'm going with either A) high as a kite or B) strange, quirky personality that isn't really that comfortable in front of the camera (so why make a video?).

"It's like breakfast oranges!"

Yes, as opposed to the very different and savory lunch or dinner orange.

Seriously, he needed 09:53 to review this beer?

He actually reminds me of my brother, who is insanely socially awkward, but this guy is trying to come across as funny.

On the other hand, I'm glad he found an IPA he likes.

I love the look as he's waiting for the aftertaste....its as if Jesus is gonna come down from the top right corner of the screen and let him know if its bitter or not...

He does a better job than when I first started rating beers, but it is kinda funny. If I go back and read some of my early reviews on RateBeer, I have to laugh at myself. At least he enjoys a good IPA, he seems surprised that it's such a great beer.

EDIT: He has a lot more reviews on there, and theyall seem about the same. Kolsch is like a wheat beer only "not as wheaty". This is actually a "show" he makes called Beer Time Express.

I think that is Eriktlupus in that video:D Sorry man. Ya thats pretty much the worst video ever and on another note Centennial IPA from founders sucks.

It was just boring more than anything.

But, for a guy who at first glance would be classified as a BMC drinker, he does have an open mind about beer.

You guys just don't know what you are talking about. He said it was an "indian pale ale, an indian style pale ale". This is apparently a new style we haven't heard of.

After that I might have to try me some of that indian style pale ale.

Does anyone get a Carl from Caddyshack vibe from this guy?
caddyshack31.jpg

Hmmm, yeah. His style isn't very entertaining, but he says people ask him to review certain beers, so he must be cool to someone.

At 4 minutes, my finger started hovering over the mouse button, already lined up to close him out.... trying.... to... make... it.... to.... fiv... NOPE. 4:53.

What really frightens me is the proximity (Jacksonville, NC) to Camp Lejeune creates the very real possibility that this man carries a gun for a living...

Making fun of people trying new things is so hilarious and edgy!! I know something he doesn't, and that makes me feel good about myself!!

Remember, not everyone has had the same opportunities in life that you've had.

A bunch of you are snobs.

Making fun of people trying new things is so hilarious and edgy!! I know something he doesn't, and that makes me feel good about myself!!

Granted I didn't make fun of him, so I assume that isn't directed at me, but that is definitely not the way to make friends. I always like the new guy that calls everyone snob, don't you?

And by opportunities in life, do you mean not liking crappy beer so choosing something else instead? I certainly don't consider myself to be the most privileged person out there, but I just don't like bad beer, so I drink and brew good beer. I'm glad you feel good about yourself :rolleyes:

Wow that was awful.

And we're encouraging him! His other videos average like 8-20 views, this one is almost to 200.

Wow that was awful.

And we're encouraging him! His other videos average like 8-20 views, this one is almost to 200.

So we are officially enablers... now it will go viral as we tell our friends, "you have got to see this..." His hits are astronomical and BMC hires him as their new marketing guru. In this new position of power he finds this discussion on the internet, sends the BMC thugs after all of us (except for the new guy from Chicago who stuck up for him, you are safe), and then spends the rest of his life working to exterminate homebrewing through both political and violent social intervention.

Thanks for pointing me to this video. [glancing over shoulder] I have to go now... I think I hear choppers...

:D

I'd feel bad for him if he were to ever read this post.....But Jesus H Christmas! What a total wanker!!

Sentinel Indian Style Pale Ale. Wow!

Oh lord...I tried three times now to watch and haven't gotten past 60 seconds yet. I even figured,"I'm not doing anything for the next 10 minutes but waiting for the sacc rest to finish, so I can watch it now." Nope.

Oh yes, I'm all for sniffing the beer before you taste it, but I can't watch five minutes of video featuring a guy with a beer glass glued to his nose..

+100

I'm hoping a mod will kill this thread...but I'm all against censorship???

Not one of our finer moments boys...and I just brought it to the top...shame on me!

Back