The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldn't we be talking about A-Rod's pretending to be Matt Damon in "Rounders"?

Look at this picture and tell me it doesn't demand mockery!

1312523143.jpg

Another Masshole checking in. It is nice to see that the art of being a masshole is not been lost to the Tipper Gore wannabees.

Happy birthday, Shelley Long!

220px-Cheers_diane.JPG

Is it 4:00 yet? I am so done with work. Got a couple more meetings, then heading out to catch up with the family at the MIL's new place, on Keuka Lake. Walking distance to Dr. Frank's. Been busting my ass for the past 10 days, they went ahead without me so I could gut the living room and our bedroom. And now, I'm ****ing tired and I'm ****ing thirsty!

EDIT: Joe ****ing Andruzzi! Happy birthday, big guy!

kane-joe-andruzzi-patriots-03-16-10jpg-16fd22949c4f0547_small.jpg

From Boston.com:

"At approximately 1:51 PM this afternoon a small shockwave from the 5.9 magnitude earthquake that hit Virginia rumbled through the Boston area. The temblor was minor, however, it was large enough to cause PTN's man-boobs to begin vibrating at the exact correct frequency, causing them to begin to smack together, effectively magnifying the initial shockwave and causing several seconds of shaking throughout Massachusetts"

That's all true. It is on the interwebs

The US Geological Society has formally requested that PTN strap those puppies down going forward so there is a decreased risk to the nuclear power plant down in Plymouth

Oh... And I understabd you out on your bike but if you ever show up at my place again in full spandex, we're gonna have an issue. What kind of grease did you use with the tire iron to get that shlt off??

I'm still waking up from nightmares in the middle of the night screaming, "marshmellows!!!!"

(shivering)

We've been shirking our duties as Massholes by laying off that sub human piece of garbage, Manny Ramirez. Apparently Manny figures it's okay to slap the wife around. It's just Manny being Manny, right? The guy is a disgrace to the game and a disgrace to men.

If ANY members of the BWA EVER vote for that piece of sheet they should have their vote taken away.

Agreed, this is just one more nail in the coffin for Manny -> HOF...

On a happier note, mega golf claps to Wake for finally getting to 200. And that win couldn't have come at a better time (thanks, B'more!)

Cheers!

True dat. I suppose in the interest of good sportsmanship we should give a shout out to Mariano Rivera as well. Impressive milestones for both.

(I'll admit to having a soft spot in my heart for him since Opening Day, 2005, when he took the standing ovation he got at Fenway with grace and a laugh.)

Funk all you massholes. I got my PHD is asshology. Ask my wife , she sicks me on anyone or company that she doesn't want to be nice to. Just found out kid #2 is due the day before her birthday. I said " hey, hun I already got you covered for your bday this year" and " it is the most expensive thing I ever gave you".

I mean what is she gonna do? Hold out on me for 6-8 weeks. :)

Back