• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20lb CO2 tanks in SE PA - $60

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm a firm believer in function over fashion, so i don't really care what my tanks look like, as i swap them anyway. at $60, it's a steal.

Yeah, I don't care, as long as it works and I can get it refilled/swapped without any problems. I got the guy's number and I'm about to call him. I think one tank should more than fulfill my limited needs, with the 5lb tank I already have.

Yeah, I don't care, as long as it works and I can get it refilled/swapped without any problems. I got the guy's number and I'm about to call him. I think one tank should more than fulfill my limited needs, with the 5lb tank I already have.

i use my 20# for my 3 tap kegorator, then my 5# for force carbing and serving in my little kegorator. also use the 5# for transfers, etc.

Just got back. Everything worked out and I have my own 20lb tank now. Can't wait to get this swapped and hooked up so I can use my 5lb for bottling.

You can't beat $60 for this. I kinda wish I bought two.

Nope, just one of many more bits I need. It seems with every "big" purchase comes the need of many smaller purchases. Once I start redoing the basement (about two weeks) I'll have an idea where I'm putting everything and will start getting all the bits needed to build the brewery. There are plenty of connectors, hoses, fittings, etc that I still need.

Back