Help sourcing equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhCrap

Reaction score
Howya
I'm upgrading my current equipment to do bigger batches and am having trouble sourcing some equipment. I'm based in ireland and cannot seem get weldless sight glasses or dial thermometers. I have relations coming over from NM in a couple weeks that will bring them. Can someone recommend where I could order same that would be reliable enough to get the gear to NM quickly
Thanks

For sightglasses and weldless kits, there's only one place to go: brewhardware.com (also thermometers). BobbyM will hook you up. The shops closed atm but should reopen in a day or two- more than enough time to get stuff to NM.

daksin said:
For sightglasses and weldless kits, there's only one place to go: brewhardware.com (also thermometers). BobbyM will hook you up. The shops closed atm but should reopen in a day or two- more than enough time to get stuff to NM.

Cheers for that

Back