• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feeler - 10 gal Boilermaker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get some up this evening. The beauty of stainless is it cleans right up. No dents, major scratches, etc...

6901597130_b711e859dd_z.jpg

7047692323_2413fd93e9_z.jpg

HokieBrewer said:
$20 for priority shipping (2-3 day)
$15 for parcel post (5-7 day)

+ $10 for a box and bubble wrap.

I think I'll pass for now 285 shipped is a little pricey for a used blichmann for me. If you don't sell and drop the price let me know. Thanks for taking your time for me

These are $315 new without shipping and haven't been in stock for the past 6 months. I think the pricing is pretty reasonable.

These are $315 new without shipping and haven't been in stock for the past 6 months. I think the pricing is pretty reasonable.

But shipping is usually always free for these from the seller. Although the stock issue is in your favor.

Back