What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pizza port noserider dipa

ForumRunner_20120310_172315.jpg

My Weizenbier "surveillance beer" about 1 week early. Tastes damn good already. I would grab another if there were more chilled, but I will be moving on to a Janet's Brown Ale from Brewing Classic Styles which is always a good decision.

It's just okay, I love most of southern tier's offerings but I feel like they missed the mark a but on this one. It's a good , comparable pils, just not my favorite. I'm gonna stick to great divide nomad or left hand polestar before I go for this again.

It just doesnt have that crisp bite I expect out of a euro style pils. No enough saaz perhaps? Dunno, just a little dull which is uncommon for southern tier, they usually have good product

Yarrow gruit ale.Nice to have every now and then and definatly very differnt than any beer i have ever had on earth or Mars dont forget Walmart too. And gas stations. Possibly your local church. I want my hour back spring ahead time,stupid time. Ill take it in the fall thank you.

Great Lakes Brewing Company Conway's Irish Ale. Nice and malty, slightly toasty, and a great break from my recent hopfest of Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye, Founders Red's Rye PA, and Short's Humalupalicious.

Yum.

I've been running back & forth cleaning/de-labeling some bottles,placing first 12'r of my newest APA in the fridge,taking notes,etc. so I grabbed a Salvator doppel bock for lunch. Nice change from the SNPA we've been drinking the last couple days.

corkybstewart said:
SN Ruthless Rye. Last night we had it on tap at a restaurant, most of you will never understand how amazing that is.

It is one damn fine beer, got the last of my ingredients 2 clone it on Friday. Drinking a citra IPA from PeaceTree brewing in Knoxville, Iowa right now.

Latest posts

Back