Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't Seattle close to Vancouver. You're making them look like hard asses:

"Cheshire you're not going to the NFC playoffs. Where you gonna go?"

"Shopping with my wife at the mall"

Exactly.....

TheDudeLebowski said:

Exactly.....

So confused? What does canada have to do with anything

nukebrewer said:
Aaaaaand they screwed the pooch:mad:

Yep that's the texans. They're not going to win with field goals only. That's my biggest gripe with them. It's almost impossible for them to complete anything. They get something good going for them and then they choke.

So confused? What does canada have to do with anything

Be a sports fan. I'm suprised your carbon footprint aware team wasn't up in arms with these hooligans:

247380_10150222443540750_543705749_6989132_1997987_n-450x365.jpg

Exactly.....

DaFuq does that even mean? I mean, I hate the Hacks as much as the next guy, this is a respectable trash talk thread not just some place for people to work on their sentence formation (or lack there of).

TheDudeLebowski said:
Be a sports fan. I'm suprised your carbon footprint aware team wasn't up in arms with these hooligans:

God stop talking you makea no sense

Ooooh, defensive. You mad brah?

I do agree, thedudelebowski is either quite drunk or quite stupid....

Please. I can't deny either but I'm two 4-packs into Founders BS and two rounds of lobster on the grill which is a PITA. If drunk grilling can't make fun of chsre going shopping then I've turned over my keys. I knew the room would go quiet because everyone would be watching perfection and not chatting. I'm looking forward to the SF/ATL game.

TheDudeLebowski said:
Please. I can't deny either but I'm two 4-packs into Founders BS and two rounds of lobster on the grill which is a PITA. If drunk grilling can't make fun of chsre going shopping then I've turned over my keys. I knew the room would go quiet because everyone would be watching perfection and not chatting. I'm looking forward to the SF/ATL game.

It wqs 5th grade at best. Drunk or not its unacceptable in this forum haha

Party on brotha!!!!

Rookie mistake. I can see how he could be confused.

View attachment 94249

Too fvcking funny. Anyone seen Hoppy?

Oh hey guys. How's everybody's days going? I had a great meeting with my homebrew club, then checked my ScoreCenter app and saw that Matt Ryan finally won a playoff game! (Anyone seen Hoppy BTW? U mad bro?)

And the Pats, well, so far, so good. Not quite the scrimmage some folks expected, but next week's potential opponent isn't who most expected either.

All in all, a good day so far. Just wish I could've had some of what Cape was cookin'.

Bulls Beers said:
3 out of the last 5 with Brady/Belichick..How's your team doing right now???

Sitting good. We've got the reigning MVP, have won a Super Bowl in the last two season, had a legitimate season considering the circumstances, and now, we get to rebuild a team already loaded with talent.

It will be a long time before we're irrelevant if that's what you are getting at.

But congrats on your 60% Super Bowl win ratio dude, that's super neat.

Sitting good. We've got the reigning MVP, have won a Super Bowl in the last two season, had a legitimate season considering the circumstances, and now, we get to rebuild a team already loaded with talent.

It will be a long time before we're irrelevant if that's what you are getting at.

But congrats on your 60% Super Bowl win ratio dude, that's super neat.

Have fun with your rebuilding...Bwhahahaha!!! Loser..

Guess TheDude isn't the only one over indulging and acting like an ass. Beers, outside of New Hampshah and Bahston, the Pats aren't the be all and end all of football. Good team, yes, but I don't think many football fans find them appealing. I hate GB as much as the next guy, but really man, the Pats are no better a team, and arguably in not near as good shape for the future as the Packers. Trash talk away, but bring some knowledge of the game to the table or else you just end up sounding like Hoppy.

Back