• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kegerator w/perlick and corny keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poislb

Reaction score
Like new Danby 5.2 (holds 2 corny kegs)

Comes with:

Kegerator/ spotless SS door and 3" wide tower.
The complete ball lock set up with quick threaded disconnects
Full 5# co2 hydro tank in 06 (I can get ya a newer one or use this and trade in when empty)
Ball lock corney keg
Perlick 525SS faucet (up grade from standard faucet)
Single guage regulator
drip tray
Also has shelves that are included

Used 2 times for a party cause I ran out of room in my older kegerator, lines were cleaned after keg was empty right away.

Local pick up or delivery withing 30 miles of Kenosha WI.

$340 OBO

http://www.americantv.com/productpage/Danby-DKC146SLDB-5-2_Cu-_Ft-_Keg_Cooler,265315501

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

Will let it go for $325 if someone can pick it up before the weekend. Also have the commercial sanke coupling for it as well.

Price drop, sold the keg...So local pick up on the kegerator, reg, co2, perlick faucet $275

And if your really local i can give ya a deal on co2 refills for as long as ya own it..

Thanks for clarifying but if u look that was 2 weeks and he said not at the moment. So i will see what he says

Its still available if anyones interested. Quick sale, cash and carry 225 bucks

I sold off the keg, and regulator. Gonna keep the faucet but will include the new chrome one it came with.

225 for kegerator, co2 (full) tank 5#, ball locks and lines, shelves

250 for everything listed about and the perlick faucet 525SS..

I know it's been a while, but I'm in Madison and just got approval from SWMBO to spring for a kegerator. You still have it?

Latest posts

Back