• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Propane burner and cylinder (Bay Area)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxr

Reaction score
As the title says, I'm looking to buy a propane burner like a Bayou sq-14. I'm in Oakland. I also need a 20 lb cylinder and would be interested in buying one of those if you have a spare too (must be the modern type with OPD).

Cheers
Max

I just finished my electrical system and will probably be selling my turkey fryer burner, kettle, and wort chiller in a few weeks. If you want, I can PM you before I throw them up here or on craigslist. Definitely won't be for at least a few weeks, though.

Please do let me know when you are ready to sell. I may or may not buy a new burner in the next couple of weeks depending on whether I have time to brew.

Back