The Official HBT Poser Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetallHed

Reaction score
A fun idea that I got from another forum (not beer related). Lets see if we can get 'er goin!

Post a picture of you being a poser while brewing.

Here's mine from yesterday:

100_0971.jpg

will have to catch one with me in it next time and post for sure! Until then, this is from the last brew day (no homebrew ready to drink yet!):

sippingwhileboiling.jpg

I just finished pulling all the fittings through the walls of tanks. Getting them ready for the welder. My buddy just finished welding the wheels on the platforms.

2010-07-19_19_08_10.jpg

A fun idea that I got from another forum (not beer related). Lets see if we can get 'er goin!

Post a picture of you being a poser while brewing.

Here's mine from yesterday:

100_0971.jpg

good lord. look at all that terrible, terrible beer on your stove....

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=media#!/photo.php?pid=5590930&op=3&o=global&view=global&subj=1195812445&id=810483495

I'm in.. Note the sweet beer pants, official brewing hat, and gods rays of light shining down to bless the beer...

couldnt figure out how to post pic

Its not working. Probably your privacy settings on facebook. If you have the picture, I recommend uploading it to photobucket. From there, they give you a bbcode link that you can just paste in here for the image.

untitled-4.jpg

Had to fish out the old photobucket acount..... As I was saying.

I'm in.. Note the sweet beer pants, official brewing hat, and gods rays of light shining down to bless the beer...

good lord. look at all that terrible, terrible beer on your stove....

Hey me still likes me leinies. We all start somewhere! gotta throw somethin back to keep me from suckin down my HB too fast. :D

untitled-4.jpg

Had to fish out the old photobucket acount..... As I was saying.

+1 to wearing official brewing duds every brew day. Nintendo shirt and athletic pants FTW

leider2.jpg

holding up a boot full of homebrew...."Godzilla's *******" was a brown ale that sucked, but it had alcohol in it, so down it went into me.

brewsept.jpg

bottling2.jpg

bottling.jpg

Back