Fire Jim Zorn

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rofl....so how do you think things will go down with the saints?

Honestly, I have absolutely no clue. It wholly depends on what Zorn did this week in practice and with the playbook. If he hasn't made sweeping, fundamental changes with how he utilizes the players and his playbook, then I can't see how we can possibly win.

All right!!! Coaching was still a little suspect, but we got the job done.
Evan, I'm curious if you liked the play calling today? Or are you still heating up some tar and feathers? Once in the third I thought that Zorn had slipped into the run, run, pass philosophy and I was cringing. The only calls I really had issue with are the two point attempt, and the running of Betts on third and four. I still think we need to work on our clock management and special teams. The defense looked real good especially Chris Horton, the rookie safety. He has a real shot at defensive player of the week.

The defense looked real good especially Chris Horton, the rookie safety. He has a real shot at defensive player of the week.

hmmm, two interceptions and a force fumble of Shockey! Awesome

I almost started to cry myself to sleep in the 3rd, but once portis went in, I was like ok...and when campbell changed the call on the line, and moss got a 67 yarder, I almost ran around the house in my boxers...oh wait, I did do that, screaming and yelling....damn he was fast

Back