navel pondering

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phooka

Large Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm posting for no good reason other than I started with a dogfish 90, then moved onto a Sierra Pale, then a oh crap i forget what it is.. something in the kegerator. Onto dinner and. blah blah blah.. now crap I'm drinking wine. Who knew. I'm happy there is a place for me to blah blah blah.

I thought you were playing with your belly button.

Anywho, I'm having a strawberry-banana daiquiri made with fresh strawberries and bananas, and coconut rum. DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

omphaloskepsis - contemplation of one's navel as part of a mystical exercise. I learned this word from simpsons comic books.

Tonight it's pizza and.... juice? We're out of beer and the local brewpub's closed on mondays so no growlers for me. :(

you know what I wanna know....

who the hell sends out emails at 2am?! all work related, all perfect grammar, etc.

doesn't anyone sleep?!

that's what I'm pondering...

Possibly.. but really, we all drink beer. The likelihood of all of us having this 'cave system' now, or in the future is very great. :)

Somebody should take a poll.

We should use a knuckle gauge, i.e. how many knuckles deep is it:drunk:

Man, I need a beer bad....

Last night as I was sitting on the couch, one of my fingers strayed into my button and there was something in it. Something wet, sticky and dark. I looked at the substance that was now also on my finger, WTF is that I thought. I look into my navel and see that there is a gooey, semi solid, brown liquid in there. I take a look at my soiled finger and decide what the hell and give it a sniff.

Chocolate!!!! Apparently, a piece of the Snickers that I had for desert had dropped in there and melted. MMMMM!!! melted chocolate!!:cross:

Ever wonder how they plant Navel (Seedless) Oranges?

They DON'T!

Every single seedless orange in the world has come from a tree that was grafted from another seedless orange tree. The original tree was discovered in a Brazilian Monastery in 1820. Two grafts were taken and grafted to trees in Riverside, California in 1870, and the rest is history.

Ever wonder how they plant Navel (Seedless) Oranges?

They DON'T!

Every single seedless orange in the world has come from a tree that was grafted from another seedless orange tree. The original tree was discovered in a Brazilian Monastery in 1820. Two grafts were taken and grafted to trees in Riverside, California in 1870, and the rest is history.

Now you've ruined it for me. Next you'll be telling me Santa and the Easter Bunny don't exist.

Did Adam and Eve have navels?

I'm not so sure about the Oranges, but I'm about 99% sure on the apples ;)

But considering they were "Created" rather than born ( if you believe that sort of stuff) they wouldn't have a navel, as a navel is created by an umbilical cord which is attached to your mother.... and they had none...

Yeah, true that.

Especially as I'm really pretty sure God isn't a woman. Know why? Well, if God was a woman, She'd have put a man's penis right on his chin.

I knew there was a reason I hadnt opened this thread yet. Three days old and its only getting more odd by the day.

Back