New Homebrew shop opening in Sioux Falls

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aschupner

Reaction score
New brew shop opening in Sioux Falls today. Barrels and Bottles ETC. Grand opening today, gonna go check it out. It's located on 41st and Western in the strip mall by PepperJax.

Is this place worth a try? I like Taylor's Pantry currently, since they are so close it will be hard to not compare them.

I will say this...they are a new store so starting out slow. Look at it this way, the more homebrew shops in town is better for us. Will bring more variety and with more competition could possible bring prices down.

Cool, I hope to shop there on my next trip to SF. Now we just need someone to open a brewing/bottle shop in Brookings. Anyone know some investors? There is several retail locations in strip malls available....

Apparently, Heist had a brewing store, but also apparently just closed. This is all unconfirmed conclusion from their website, and that their building is now up for sale. If anyone has confirmed information, that'd be awesome. Brookings needs a homebrew shop!

Heist is down, wooden legs will service homebrewers I believe with the extra grain and hops they have, also he was offering his house yeast for free as well

Back