If you have an iPhone READ THIS NOW!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theveganbrewer said:
I feel better, thought I was playing too much, but am not anywhere close to your level.

I have had to plug my phone in 3 extra times today. This is not healthy.

Airplanedoc said:
So what did you do to add me to a barrel???

Nothing. When I accepted your request it just showed up after a minute. Someone just sent me a gift and pranked me so I know it works sometimes.

I used to play it, got to level 23, but it got old. maybe ill check it out again.

Papaya81252178

theveganbrewer said:
What's everyone's level? I at 9 now, waiting on a big Nordic crop to finish tonight. 8 hours is a long time to wait.

Level 22 1/2 and ROCKIN!
D118B34E-1BDF-443A-995A-6E38A4DAF8B0-495-0000005C4BB08372.jpg

Papaya102451745

Brewing Clamper said:
So the hops is the gating factor always, right? I got the other stuff, just waiting on them hops!

Yes I am hoping that they will give a second hops area when you get to a certain level but that's just wishful thinking

How do i use the plot extension? I bought the 22x22 expansion but i don't see it on the map.

FastAndy said:
How do i use the plot extension? I bought the 22x22 expansion but i don't see it on the map.

It simply expands your plot. Default is 20 x 20 I think. Your plot got a little bigger. Basically I am constantly moving fields and equipment to get it all in.

forstmeister said:
It simply expands your plot. Default is 20 x 20 I think. Your plot got a little bigger. Basically I am constantly moving fields and equipment to get it all in.

That makes sense.

Thanks.

FastAndy said:

When you buy it makes your area a little bit bigger... Take a look at the edges of your plantation

Brewing Clamper said:
So the hops is the gating factor always, right? I got the other stuff, just waiting on them hops!

Once you have enough coins you can buy the Waka game which lets you earn extra hops. It costs $150,000 so it takes a while to get there.

Yeah, I bought one and still have over $100,000 left, level 17 now. This is so addictive.

forstmeister said:
Once you have enough coins you can buy the Waka game which lets you earn extra hops. It costs $150,000 so it takes a while to get there.

Yeah, I bought one and still have over $100,000 left, level 17 now. This is so addictive.

Should be called crack Masters!

Brewing Clamper said:
OK I'm in. My userid is OmarGisme, so friend me you bastards! :D

Dude you are awesome! I'm in middle of playing brew master and all of the sudden brewing clamper gave me a gift! I guess you can send money? Anyways I looked in there he was on my barrel! I visited your place dude I love your tribal theme..

Did you check out my spot as well?
What did you think of my setup?
I am brewing mithos logger like crazy... Lol

iPad people, can I sync progress between iPhone and iPad? Also, can you play it without a network connection on the iPad and then sync it up later?

I got logged in on my iPad and it recognized a friend I had already but none of my progress is there. That's a deal breaker for me.

R.I.P. IPHONE!!!!! Dropped in the toilet last night.... Good bye Brew Masters :(

Lets see if I can save it...

R.I.P. IPHONE!!!!! Dropped in the toilet last night.... Good bye Brew Masters :(

Lets see if I can save it...

You know you have a serious brewmasters addiction when you have to play the game while on the toilet.

I'm sure there is a program out there for you somewhere:)

Airplanedoc said:
You know you have a serious brewmasters addiction when you have to play the game while on the toilet.

That's one expensive "Kerplunk" that you do not want to hear in the toilet!

Airplanedoc said:

Is that wrong? I play games on my phone while crapping all the time...

BadgerBrigade said:
Me too! Thats when I do my best work, between the splash and the wipe....lol

(Thats where I rack my brew too.... Want one? lol, jk)

That's a true definition of "Brown Ale".

HoppyDaze said:
have you guys figured out how to drink the beer yet?

No, As we speak I'm sitting in the corner, playing this video game until my brew my first brew finishes.... Lol... Jk

No bro, this is what you do when you have your homebrewing your hand is you play brewmasters on iPhone! Lol

Back