My brewery's... WEBSITE!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DubbelDach

Reaction score
Dubbel Dachs Home Brewery

I've wanted to get this up for a long time... Mostly for the label and recipe pages. I will add a project page in time, although I wasn't exactly taking pics when I made my mash tun and IC. I do intend to make a mobile milling station though.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Insults? :mug:

Thoughts? Suggestions? Insults? :mug:

Your mother smelled of elderberries!!!!!

Also, your taste in beer is a bit questionable!

Nah, just playin'. What now?

Nice site. Very well designed, layout is very nice. It's a bit narrow - but that's because I roll on a 24" Wide LCD monitor @ work, 1920x1200 res.

The recipes section is ballin'! Is that home-constructed, or are those templates? Beer Tools? Brewblogger?

I'm a photo whore, so the innards of the brew station, storage, bar, are all appreciated here. :)

The labels rock firkin balls! The graphic design is all firkin cool, you do some really good work! I'm currently ogling the elf, and will be doing so for a long while. Mmm.

Overall: SUPER COOL. Way better than my site.

Very nice website!!!!

I really like your labels as well! I wish I had skills like that to do labels.

Nice site. Very well designed, layout is very nice. It's a bit narrow - but that's because I roll on a 24" Wide LCD monitor @ work, 1920x1200 res.

Yeah.... I tend to still design for the lowest common denominator... My screens are super-huge too, but most people's aren't. I'd rather everything be seen small, than have info lost b/c people don't see it.

The recipes section is ballin'! Is that home-constructed, or are those templates? Beer Tools? Brewblogger?

I have it designed so I can copy and paste from BeerTools and it looks decent - same number of table cells and such... And I liked their SRM-colored beer mugs, so I swiped them too...

And to all the Eagle haters... You can kiss my green and grey tail feathers!!!

And to all the Eagle haters... You can kiss my green and grey tail feathers!!!

Are you at least a Penn State fan too? I don't have too many NFL allegiances, so I resort to Col FB when in doubt. ;) :D

I have it designed so I can copy and paste from BeerTools and it looks decent - same number of table cells and such... And I liked their SRM-colored beer mugs, so I swiped them too...
Nice. I thought it looked awfully Beer Tools esque. Good ingenuity there. :)

Great job! I would like to do this kind of thing as well, but alas, I don't brew often enough to have a real brewery. I should probably try and update my mustang site a bit though.

Oh, hell no!!! I hate Penn State football. But I do love their College of Medicine (wife's an MD).

Philly sports + Notre Dame football for me.
Oh Lord, only NY sports and ND football would be worse.:(

On the plus side, your Orange Blossom recipe is a serious winner. Rave reviews at my house.:mug:

Notre Dame football for me.

Buahaha. My good sir, I do believe we have found ourselves to be what can be neatly summed up as each other's nemesis. But that said, I will refrain from kicking you when your team is down, and boy are they down.

;) :D

But my point remains, your website kicks major donkey tail.

And yeah, you can add me to the ranks who'll be stealing your Orange Honey Hefe recipe once the winter passes. :ban:

Awesome Website, looks very professional. Nice brews you got there, and an awesome mancave to boot. GO BIRDS!!!

Really great site there made even better with the sight of both the Eagles and Phils.

Adding the recipes was a great touch. :rockin:

Cool site... I used to fly into Harrisburgh, MDT... turning base to final just past the reactors!

Cool site. I put a link on my site leading to yours, so if people start looking at my site (which is nowhere near as cool as yours), they'll find yours as well. And for anyone else who feels left out, I'll link to your site as well because I'm cool like that. Just send me a PM if you care.

Buahaha. My good sir, I do believe we have found ourselves to be what can be neatly summed up as each other's nemesis.

Ha! Funny thing is that overall, I enjoy your posts. I usually find that PSU fans are good people, just misguided!

Awesome Website, looks very professional. Nice brews you got there, and an awesome mancave to boot. GO BIRDS!!!

FINALLY!!! E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!! Yeah, the mancave has withstood any and all feminine influence, as I have given up decorating license for the rest of the house to my wife... Only two things down here have anything to do with her: a light-up beer mug dressed mini X-mas tree (appropriate) and her Chase Utley bobblehead.

Nice Site! How did your Haus Pale turn out after bumping up to 40L on the crystal?

I like the color a little better, but this current batch exposed some efficiency issues, so it's a little thin. Breaking in the new mill this weekend, so hopefully that's resolved soon and the next batch kicks ass!

Cool site. I put a link on my site leading to yours, so if people start looking at my site (which is nowhere near as cool as yours), they'll find yours as well. And for anyone else who feels left out, I'll link to your site as well because I'm cool like that. Just send me a PM if you care.

Going to hit you back in a few minutes here (unless Heroes starts first)...

Going to make a list of links for HBTers sites under my HBT link.

very nice man.....way to go....we need to have a brew day sometime. :rockin::tank:

That's a very nice asset to have. Makes me want to get on the ball as it concerns my blog.

Also I wish I had a basement/room for my brewery ahhhh the luxury!

Schlante,
Phillip

Out standing! I'm really happy for you and those who benefit from your love of home brewing. You made this homebrewtalk Pennsylvanian mighty proud. The only issue I must raise is that there is only one great hockey team from PA., They are my friend: THE PITTSBURGH PENGUINS!!!:rockin:

Out standing! I'm really happy for you and those who benefit from your love of home brewing. You made this homebrewtalk Pennsylvanian mighty proud. The only issue I must raise is that there is only one great hockey team from PA., They are my friend: THE PITTSBURGH PENGUINS!!!:rockin:

Boo!!

(10 characters)

Back